Impromptu performance at a local A&W????

77Jesters

In the review from the Rockstar Weekly, of the Regina show, found here: http://www.rockstarweekly.com/content/view/1385/204/ a earlier, impromptu show is mention in this paragraph

"The between song banter was minimal at best, with Mr. Rose telling the crowd “good to be here tonight – I feel pretty good considering how much tequila I drank last night” Hey wait a minute, TEQUILA, MEXICO… I swear that was him! Axl later informed the crowd that this was his second show of the day, as earlier he did an impromptu performance at a local A&W. Although my sources say it was actually a Taco Time."

I think there might more to be known about this peformance, but can't find out anything else, yet! but surely someone knows more?....

A&W Tried and failed miserably over here, combined stores with KFC, just didn't work, don't go much on root beer myself, did give it all a go though!

But back on topic! surely someone knows more, which suburb/store is it likely to have been in?, Taco Time or A&W? did anyone tape anything of it?, or does anyone know an employee, who could grab hold of the instore security footage! What was sung?, Who else got involved etc...

A&W Tried and failed miserably over here, combined stores with KFC, just didn't work, don't go much on root beer myself, did give it all a go though!

But back on topic! surely someone knows more, which suburb/store is it likely to have been in?, Taco Time or A&W? did anyone tape anything of it?, or does anyone know an employee, who could grab hold of the instore security footage! What was sung?, Who else got involved etc...

I'm sure if anything he just sang a few lyrics when someone recognized him and asked him to sing. Surely nothing to fuss over.

In the review from the Rockstar Weekly, of the Regina show, found here: http://www.rockstarweekly.com/content/view/1385/204/ a earlier, impromptu show is mention in this paragraph

"The between song banter was minimal at best, with Mr. Rose telling the crowd “good to be here tonight – I feel pretty good considering how much tequila I drank last night” Hey wait a minute, TEQUILA, MEXICO… I swear that was him! Axl later informed the crowd that this was his second show of the day, as earlier he did an impromptu performance at a local A&W. Although my sources say it was actually a Taco Time."

I think there might more to be known about this peformance, but can't find out anything else, yet! but surely someone knows more?....

I think you lack a Humor Detector. That's what I know for sure.

I think you lack a Humor Detector. That's what I know for sure.

yeah, that was clearly a joke. because axl is fat, you know. omnomnomnom