Guns N Roses mentioned in Motley Crue's review

RocketKing99

Just wanted to share this review of Wednesday's (January 27th) Motley Crue concert in Edmonton, Canada. Check out the Guns N Roses part. GNR played in Edmonton about a week and a half ago.

Full review: http://www.edmontonsun.com/entertainment/music/2010/01/28/12641971.html

Explosions (and excitement) returned in Girls Girls Girls, the last song of the show proper, with Tommy Lee playing grand piano for I’m On My Way for the first encore. The piano did not explode, unfortunately. But things blew up again in Dr. Feelgood — and after only 90 minutes, it was all over. Final verdict: For pure hard rock excess and decadence, Axl Rose and Guns ’N’ Roses blows these guys away.

Edited by RocketKing99

Haha this dude thinks "Home Sweet Home" is called "I'm On My Way." I'm not a huge Crue fan but anyone who makes a mistake like that isn't qualified to review their concert.

I was at the Crue's concert that the review talks about. To be honest it was REALLY GOOD, very short though, in my opinion GNR was a 5/5, Motley Crue was a 4/5.

Edited by RocketKing99

Haha this dude thinks "Home Sweet Home" is called "I'm On My Way." I'm not a huge Crue fan but anyone who makes a mistake like that isn't qualified to review their concert.

Hahaha, agreed! Maybe an idea check out the name of a bands biggest hits before they review... They're even singing 'home sweet home' like a million of times in the song.

Well, nice to see more and more people have got it now. Guns are back, and they're best!