Tetley interview records

77Jesters

Hi all, I must post pics of my collection one day, but until then, i'm still adding to it occasionally! I've got , and have had the rectangular tetley interview records for years now, but recently spotted an LP size, 1 disc version of this, and have had it put away for me 'til monday, (payday!) It has a picture of Axl on one side, and slash on the other. I didn't have a good look, because I didn't have much time, but i'm presuming it's the same interview?, Is either version rarer than the other, I would have thought rectangle's rarer, but just had never seen this one before... Also, a shaped nightrain record single, with no case though, any idea what that should cost?, It was there too, but seemed a bit pricey, $100Aus I didnt commit to that one, but I don't think it's going anywhere in a hurry either! Thoughts?...

Hi all, I must post pics of my collection one day, but until then, i'm still adding to it occasionally! I've got , and have had the rectangular tetley interview records for years now, but recently spotted an LP size, 1 disc version of this, and have had it put away for me 'til monday, (payday!) It has a picture of Axl on one side, and slash on the other. I didn't have a good look, because I didn't have much time, but i'm presuming it's the same interview?, Is either version rarer than the other, I would have thought rectangle's rarer, but just had never seen this one before... Also, a shaped nightrain record single, with no case though, any idea what that should cost?, It was there too, but seemed a bit pricey, $100Aus I didnt commit to that one, but I don't think it's going anywhere in a hurry either! Thoughts?...

I presume you live in Australia since you mention Aus for the price?

Personally I think $100Aus is far too expensive for the Nightrain shaped picture disc. I would pay say $50AUD maximum. You can probably get it cheaper than that overseas but then your postage cost will be more bringing the total cost to about the same.

The Chris Tetley interview records aren't offical releases to my understanding, i.e. they are bootlegs. The rectangular one I would say are rarer than the round ones, although I have to be honest even though I have a turntable I have never played mine, but I just assumed that they were the same interview.

• 4 weeks later...