Letters To The Editor About Guns London (Jan. 25) Show

JungleCat

the display was definately sexual and not just flashing.

the one chick TOOK HER PANTS OFF and shook her turqoise thong at the crowd

the other set went topless while her friend gave the nipples a good lickin'.

security moved (slowly and gracefully) up to the 'offenders' and stopped the action.

fuck, I loved thier enthusiasm..........I'll pull the typicial double standard.....if they were dudes I might have wrote that letter myself! LOL.

boobies and rock......they just go together.

please excuse me......I need to goto my room for a minute.

Guest floyd the barber

I'm sick and tired of people bitching about things like this. We had a discussion on censorship at school, and people take things too far. Life is a rated R movie, deal with it.

It was your choice to go see the concert, nobody made you go. These dumbasses need to know that this is a rock concert and not Dora the Explorer Live.

I'm sick and tired of people bitching about things like this. We had a discussion on censorship at school, and people take things too far. Life is a rated R movie, deal with it.

It was your choice to go see the concert, nobody made you go. These dumbasses need to know that this is a rock concert and not Dora the Explorer Live.

I´m with u

Boob smacking..thong displays....why wasnt i there!?!? :rofl-lol:

And i thought the girls at AC/DC at wembley were bad lol

Come on, this is a rock n' roll party, if you cant handle a bit of boobs, then stay the fuck away! Why would you let your kids into a concert like GN'Rs anyway if you're so offended?

Well, he was probably just one of those people who's heard paradise city and sweet child o' mine and nothing else, none of the more 'intense' stuff, <_<