New Dizzy Reed show!Sweden-April 30th/May 1st 2010

Subtle Signs

STOCKHOLM ROCK OUT in SWEDEN....April 30th & may 1st 2010

Vince Neil, Jani Lane, Dizzy Reed, Steelheart, Keel, Bullet Boys, Pretty Boy Floyd, Tuff, Shameless, Vains of Jenna, Crash Diet, Nasty Idols & More.

http://www.sthlmrockout.com

http://www.sthlmrockout.com/2010/01/11/sro-presenterar-dizzy-reed-of-guns-n-roses/

Maybe Diz can say hi to Dj's ex-bandmates in The Bulletboys,well,if any of them are still in the band.

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

STOCKHOLM ROCK OUT in SWEDEN....April 30th & may 1st 2010

Vince Neil, Jani Lane, Dizzy Reed, Steelheart, Keel, Bullet Boys, Pretty Boy Floyd, Tuff, Shameless, Vains of Jenna, Crash Diet, Nasty Idols & More.

http://www.sthlmrockout.com

http://www.sthlmrockout.com/2010/01/11/sro-presenterar-dizzy-reed-of-guns-n-roses/

Maybe Diz can say hi to Dj's ex-bandmates in The Bulletboys,well,if any of them are still in the band.

Good show to be attended

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I'd go see that show if I lived in Sweden.

I'm sure you wouldn't if you lived in northern Sweden. You'd have to travel over 1000 kilometres.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I'm sure you wouldn't if you lived in northern Sweden. You'd have to travel over 1000 kilometres.

Long distance to do by motorbike, but by car is ok

It would be very expensive to see such mediocre bands and artists. Around $300 for the gas, around $80 for hotel one night, the parking in Stockholm for, say 24 hour, is about $40, plus food, tickets etc. You'd have to pay out about $600 dollars, and I seriously doubt you'd do that. And that does not include possible loss of income because you couldn't work for two days. I think very few people outside of Stockholm will visit this, Sweden is a pretty "oblong" country with long distances from north to south.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

It would be very expensive to see such mediocre bands and artists. Around $300 for the gas, around $80 for hotel one night, the parking in Stockholm for, say 24 hour, is about $40, plus food, tickets etc. You'd have to pay out about $1000 dollars, and I seriously doubt you'd do that. And that does not include possible loss of income because you couldn't work for two days. I think very few people outside of Stockholm will visit this, Sweden is a pretty "oblong" country.

No way :rolleyes:

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

It would be very expensive to see such mediocre bands and artists. Around $300 for the gas, around $80 for hotel one night, the parking in Stockholm for, say 24 hour, is about $40, plus food, tickets etc. You'd have to pay out about $1000 dollars, and I seriously doubt you'd do that. And that does not include possible loss of income because you couldn't work for two days. I think very few people outside of Stockholm will visit this, Sweden is a pretty "oblong" country.

I meant about $500-600. I didn't read through what I wrote before I posted it.

I meant about $500-600. I didn't read through what I wrote before I posted it.

No wayyyyyyyyy !! I can´t afford it right now ... too many honeycombs to buy this month :thumbsup:

It would be very expensive to see such mediocre bands and artists. Around $300 for the gas, around $80 for hotel one night, the parking in Stockholm for, say 24 hour, is about $40, plus food, tickets etc. You'd have to pay out about $600 dollars, and I seriously doubt you'd do that. And that does not include possible loss of income because you couldn't work for two days. I think very few people outside of Stockholm will visit this, Sweden is a pretty "oblong" country with long distances from north to south.

U just described my situation :D But I would pay "only" around 200$ for a plane ticket.. This is why I think all complaints about Axl's 1 hour late attendances are absurd. 06 I had to take 2 days off because of that. Going to a major concert for me is not like going to the fucking cinema. Think of that you who have only 4 hours of sleep for one fucking night. Of course you still could have had 5 istead if he was on time. <_<

Edited by shootingstar