GnR at Sweden rock festival

maper74

Okay! Then I will at least go for a daypass the day gnr will play (if it's true of course).. :)

i pray that its one of the earlier days of the festivl sine i will be atending the kiss show in malmö june 13, but with my luck it will be on the 12:th :P

Same here! I want to go to Doawnload this year I think, and that's from the 11th! Hopefully guns will play SRF one of the two first days :D please

Okay! Then I will at least go for a daypass the day gnr will play (if it's true of course).. :)

i pray that its one of the earlier days of the festivl sine i will be atending the kiss show in malmö june 13, but with my luck it will be on the 12:th :P

Same here, hopefully Axl and the gang do some more shows close

I'm hearing it's Download in the UK again, possibly London at Wembley Arena too and Glasgow and that Irish festival who's name escapes me at the moment

When you sign up to do a festival with live nation/clear channel there's an exclusivity contract that any additional gigs have to so many miles away from that festival, so it would rule out the usual suspects like Birmingham, Manchester, Nottingham and Sheffield

How come they managed to do all of those cities in 2006 when they played Download?

Goos news. Guess we'll just have to wait until the end of the week and see what Sweeden Rock Festival say :)

Maybe Guns will play Hove festivalen also. They said they had to change the startdate of the festival with one date becouse of a big name headliner that was not yet ready to be announced.

I'm hearing it's Download in the UK again, possibly London at Wembley Arena too and Glasgow and that Irish festival who's name escapes me at the moment

When you sign up to do a festival with live nation/clear channel there's an exclusivity contract that any additional gigs have to so many miles away from that festival, so it would rule out the usual suspects like Birmingham, Manchester, Nottingham and Sheffield

How come they managed to do all of those cities in 2006 when they played Download?

fuck knows, but it's usually the case for headliners

which is strange really, as download is clearchannel's thing, and they have no goodwill with them whatsoever

anyone got any posters of the 2006 tour to see who promoted it?

anyway, just repeating what i'd heard from various sources in the biz, nothing's been signed off though, so don't hold your breath

sometimes these things are pencilled in just incase

fuck knows, but it's usually the case for headliners

which is strange really, as download is clearchannel's thing, and they have no goodwill with them whatsoever

anyone got any posters of the 2006 tour to see who promoted it?

anyway, just repeating what i'd heard from various sources in the biz, nothing's been signed off though, so don't hold your breath

sometimes these things are pencilled in just incase

We´ll see it soon

Goos news. Guess we'll just have to wait until the end of the week and see what Sweeden Rock Festival say :)

Maybe Guns will play Hove festivalen also. They said they had to change the startdate of the festival with one date becouse of a big name headliner that was not yet ready to be announced.

Cool! Maybe Guns really is the band! Then a lot of the ragular audience at Hove would be pissed off for some reason, I think. I mean, to me Hove have always been a Indie-festival.. But everyone love gnr, so I may be wrong!!