GnR at Sweden rock festival

maper74

It's not "almost 100 % confirmed". Aftonbladet is about as credible as The Sun or some other gossip journal.

yeah but this time i think its true, it goes togheter nicley with dizzy performing solo in the area at the time.

Stating false information juxtaposed over your opinion isnt very fair now is it?

I'm hearing it's Download in the UK again, possibly London at Wembley Arena too and Glasgow and that Irish festival who's name escapes me at the moment

When you sign up to do a festival with live nation/clear channel there's an exclusivity contract that any additional gigs have to so many miles away from that festival, so it would rule out the usual suspects like Birmingham, Manchester, Nottingham and Sheffield

Fuck .....They should have own shows ...not festivals .....it sucks ....it cost TOO MUCH .....2300:- (swedish kronor) (330 Dollars) ....Okey i also like

danzig who also plays there but no ......They should play in Stockholm (Globen) or Gothenburg (scandinavium that would be great) i think ....but it seems that they have a

festivaltour in Europe going on ....Sweden rock, and some festival in Finland .......I think its little bit strange to only play festivals ...

because they can sell out own shows ....they did in 2006 ...took like an hour to sell out the stockholm show ...And they added a show in

Finland because of it sold out so quick .....but who knows? ...just have to wait and see like always .......

Fuck .....They should have own shows ...not festivals .....it sucks ....it cost TOO MUCH .....2300:- (swedish kronor) (330 Dollars) ....Okey i also like

danzig who also plays there but no ......They should play in Stockholm (Globen) or Gothenburg (scandinavium that would be great) i think ....but it seems that they have a

festivaltour in Europe going on ....Sweden rock, and some festival in Finland .......I think its little bit strange to only play festivals ...

because they can sell out own shows ....they did in 2006 ...took like an hour to sell out the stockholm show ...And they added a show in

Finland because of it sold out so quick .....but who knows? ...just have to wait and see like always .......

yeah having to pay for other bands then he ones you want to see always sucks, but hey if GnR is there i don't really care.

I´m 33 years old and I´ve never been to a festival or seen myself as a someone who would enjoy a festival, it´s been concert after concert...

However...

If this is for real that both Axl (Guns) & Blackie (WASP) will be at Sweden Rock then I guess times are changing even for me, I will rock the shit out of that place!!

Sölvesborg? Where the hell is that?

Can you pay for day passes at SRF? Or do you have to pay for all days?

They do have day passes, but they are not released yet.

I´m 33 years old and I´ve never been to a festival or seen myself as a someone who would enjoy a festival, it´s been concert after concert...

However...

If this is for real that both Axl (Guns) & Blackie (WASP) will be at Sweden Rock then I guess times are changing even for me, I will rock the shit out of that place!!

Sölvesborg? Where the hell is that?

http://kartor.eniro.se/m/M3oqP This is where the festival will take place.

i came swimming pools when i flipped through the papers and this epic picture of axl suddenly appeared amongst the slew of eurovision contestants.

gn'r playing sweden rock would, in the words of madison, be "very cool".