20 mar 2010 20:00

Estadio River Plate

1 abr 2010 20:00

Estadio Olímpico Atahualpa

Look at www.gunsnroses.com

March 13 Sao Paulo Arena Anhembi

March 20 Buenos Aires Club Ciudad

April 1 Quito TBC

Where the hell I'm going to ?? My god, I'm confused.

Edited by marlon_brando15

Look at MySpace:

13 mar 2010 20:00

Palestra Itália Stadium

20 mar 2010 20:00

Estadio River Plate

1 abr 2010 20:00

Estadio Olímpico Atahualpa

Look at www.gunsnroses.com

March 13 Sao Paulo Arena Anhembi

March 20 Buenos Aires Club Ciudad

April 1 Quito TBC

Where the hell I'm going to ?? My god, I'm confused.

the argentina date makes sense...the river plate stadium is cancelled for concerts for the moment, and coldplay and guns n roses (which are the next shows) are on the verge of being cancelled

I like how this tour is shaping up and some of the countries/cities selected. I took my wife around S. America for 6 months and loved the people. Took in a lot of soccer games, the energy was incredible. I would love to be there for some of the gigs. One place I have not been in Central America. Costa Rica sounds cool. Where else has other bands played in Central America, is it just Costa Rica?

There is a rumor that Guns N Roses will be playing in Costa Rica -Central America- on April 10th. A mayor local newspaper will give the news tomorrow.

I'm very, very tempted to go to that if it's true. I've had three friends travel to Costa Rica (separately) and they all said it was amazing... damn my broke ass. This rumor, Sweden with Opeth, and I blew my wad on two shows here and a trip I already have booked that I can't change! ;P

March 14 Sao Paulo Arena Anhembi = F-Indy

Formula Indy will be there in the next day, so it's impossible to have a concert in the earlier day.

BTW, my tickets finally fucking arrived!

That`s it!! Sao Paulo`s concert will be at Palestra Italia Stadium and the tickets are almost sold out!!

There is a rumor that Guns N Roses will be playing in Costa Rica -Central America- on April 10th. A mayor local newspaper will give the news tomorrow.

:thumbsup: Cool!!!

Most of the mayor acts play in Costa Rica when in Central America, like Iron Maiden (seen Flight 666?), Metallica -they're playing Guatemala too. I hope this turns out to be true. Some guy in another forum said the promoter company already booked a stadium for that show in april. I'll keep u posted. Go down there, it's worth it.