Europe tour thread

Tom1447

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh.. I would have rather they become the third headliners at Sonisphere Festival (only 2 of the 3 headliners have been announced - Rammstein and Maiden) but I suppose beggars can't be choosers, looks like I'll be getting a day ticket to Reading.

I thought Sonisphere only has two headliners?

Eh.. I would have rather they become the third headliners at Sonisphere Festival (only 2 of the 3 headliners have been announced - Rammstein and Maiden) but I suppose beggars can't be choosers, looks like I'll be getting a day ticket to Reading.

+1

I'm going to Soinsphere in Stockholm, and I though all bands already were announced?

Slowly but surely it gets Spring and the tour is supposed to start in June....I think it is about time more dates get announced....They will be nearly 3 months in Europe if the Scandinavian gigs and Reading will take place...that ought to be a massive tour!!

Exactly what I'm thinking. It's on time to announce it, pleade do it soon. And then I don't mean soon in gnr language.

Slowly but surely it gets Spring and the tour is supposed to start in June....I think it is about time more dates get announced....They will be nearly 3 months in Europe if the Scandinavian gigs and Reading will take place...that ought to be a massive tour!!

Can't wait!

+1

I'm going to Soinsphere in Stockholm, and I though all bands already were announced?

The UK one in Knebworth is a 3 Day festival this year (Friday, Saturday, Sunday). They've only announced Maiden and Rammstein as headliners. There's still one hanging in the balance.

+1

The UK one in Knebworth is a 3 Day festival this year (Friday, Saturday, Sunday). They've only announced Maiden and Rammstein as headliners. There's still one hanging in the balance.

Isn't Alice Cooper doing a Rocky Horror Show Theme on the Friday to close?

They've updated it since this morning then. Bit odd to reveal line up after ticket release, that site usually crashes within a few mintues of tickets being avaliable, maybe they have more servers dedicated to it this time.