5 Songs that changed Bumblefoots life

Jackie Moon

5. Shackler's Revenge (GNR) - this was the first song from 'Chinese Democracy' to be released, as part of the 'Rock Band 2' video game in Sept. 2008. It was the first release of recorded GNR music that I was part of. On a personal level, it felt like going from engaged to married. Songs are like children to me - it felt like a first child being born and the start of a family.

Source

5. Shackler's Revenge (GNR) - this was the first song from 'Chinese Democracy' to be released, as part of the 'Rock Band 2' video game in Sept. 2008. It was the first release of recorded GNR music that I was part of. On a personal level, it felt like going from engaged to married. Songs are like children to me - it felt like a first child being born and the start of a family.

Source

You know what's really sad? Cool little tidbit like that, no replies. Idiots fighting about ticketmaster and people who have never seen a show on the tour yet harping about things - tons.

I can definitely understand how Ron feels on that one. Finally seeing something come out... must have been like waiting for the floodgates to open.

You know what's really sad? Cool little tidbit like that, no replies. Idiots fighting about ticketmaster and people who have never seen a show on the tour yet harping about things - tons.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=160076

Fair enough, dupe thread and should be merged.

And yet the number of posts between the two is still way below some of the useless bitching on here...