3 more unconfirmed tour dates

poweslave

link

"We have confirmed that we have the Chinese Democracy tour, the band Guns'n Roses, led by Axl Rose, on April 10 in Guatemala," said the businessman Guillermo Menendez. "On the group still appears as the last date of the tour on April 1 in Quito, but there will be three concerts: 5 in Panama, Costa Rica 8 and 10 in Guatemala, which gives us great pleasure to announce "said Menendez, who said that tickets will go on sale, starting Saturday morning and shops todoticket.com Nemesis, Tikal Futura and forefathers.

05/04/2010 Panama

08/04/2010 Costa Rica

10/04/2010 Guatemala

Edited by poweslave

OH FUCK, FUCK, WHY DON'T THEY PLAY IN MARCH. FUCK, I HATE UNIVERSITY.

I'm gonna miss a week at work and a week of classes. If needed, I'll do the semester again. :tongue2:

On topic: Coooooooool for Central America. \o/ Have they ever played there before? I don't remember them doing so.

OH FUCK, FUCK, WHY DON'T THEY PLAY IN MARCH. FUCK, I HATE UNIVERSITY.

I'm gonna miss a week at work and a week of classes. If needed, I'll do the semester again. :tongue2:

On topic: Coooooooool for Central America. \o/ Have they ever played there before? I don't remember them doing so.

Dedicated fan, Good on ya!

J-

link

"We have confirmed that we have the Chinese Democracy tour, the band Guns'n Roses, led by Axl Rose, on April 10 in Guatemala," said the businessman Guillermo Menendez. "On the group still appears as the last date of the tour on April 1 in Quito, but there will be three concerts: 5 in Panama, Costa Rica 8 and 10 in Guatemala, which gives us great pleasure to announce "said Menendez, who said that tickets will go on sale, starting Saturday morning and shops todoticket.com Nemesis, Tikal Futura and forefathers.

05/04/2010 Panama

08/04/2010 Costa Rica

10/04/2010 Guatemala

Your still missing 2 more

link

05/04/2010 Panama

08/04/2010 Costa Rica

10/04/2010 Guatemala

more info on Guatemala Gig:

Link

link

05/04/2010 Panama

08/04/2010 Costa Rica

10/04/2010 Guatemala

What else do you know GnR Pyro guy? Please tell us!!! :)