Just an Idea

innocuous1

Is it possible to setup a thread where folks can anonymously "vote" to somehow capture demographic information about mygnrforum members?

Personally, this would be very interesting to know and to see in one place. But I have no idea what security/feasability/etc considerations would be involved, or if it's technically possible....

Of course, it would be best if scientific so a user can only input their information once and a count of how many responses have been captured.

* Location (like a dropdown to select country/state/province)

* Why they joined mygnrforum

* ?????

Also - where can I go to see a calendar of confirmed GN'R shows? Am I just missing it?

I'd be willing to help out, just have no idea where to begin.....

Is it possible to setup a thread where folks can anonymously "vote" to somehow capture demographic information about mygnrforum members?

Personally, this would be very interesting to know and to see in one place. But I have no idea what security/feasability/etc considerations would be involved, or if it's technically possible....

Of course, it would be best if scientific so a user can only input their information once and a count of how many responses have been captured.

* Location (like a dropdown to select country/state/province)

* Why they joined mygnrforum

* ?????

If this is ever possible, I am unregistering.

That would not be implemented due to security reasons for forum users, also not everyone would participate in it. We have users from around the world.

Most people join because they have or have had an interest in the group :)

As far as GN'R dates for upcoming shows that is being worked on, and you will see it soon ;)

hope this helps a little

Justin

That would not be implemented due to security reasons for forum users, also not everyone would participate in it. We have users from around the world.

Most people join because they have or have had an interest in the group :)

As far as GN'R dates for upcoming shows that is being worked on, and you will see it soon ;)

hope this helps a little

Justin

Ah well, security would be important for sure...

And thanks Justin - I'll watch for the GN'R show listing!