Ron playing with fans in front of hotel after cancelled show

DocBrown

Some day there'll come the day where I won't be able to find any more superlatives for these guys in the band!

What a fuckin' great thing to do! Really, this is just great!

Agree with you. This is amazing .. Ron, Ashba ... all of them are great and they are interacting as never before... :thumbsup:

if he didn't have any strange habits i'd marry a guy like that (for a year and a day) wub.gif

that's a little nylon string classical he's playin in't it? wonder if it's his own

..(edit) going by the autographs on it & the fact that it's a bit outta tune, maybe not.

Edited by maXx

if he didn't have any strange habits i'd marry a guy like that (for a year and a day) wub.gif

that's a little nylon string classical he's playin in't it? wonder if it's his own

..(edit) going by the autographs on it & the fact that it's a bit outta tune, maybe not.

No, it's not his guitar. He tweeted that one of the fans had it with him (?).

But Ron is a guitar weirdo so I wouldn't be surprised if there's a similar thing in his collection.

Edited by Scumcat Esq.

Thanks for sharing Bo Raph, Nightrain, Knockin' and the happy birthday song! Awesome! It's amazing to hear all the fans singing so heartfully. And I bet most of them don't even speak english, they just know every word in the songs, because they love gnr. aww.. I can watch these videos all day, haha!

Edited by Scaramouche

No, it's not his guitar. He tweeted that one of the fans had it with him (?).

But Ron is a guitar weirdo so I wouldn't be surprised if there's a similar thing in his collection.

guitar weirdo i can handle, any other weirdo.. i dunnounsure.gif and somehow i don't find it hard to imagine him with somethin like that. /thanks for that btw/

I knew Bumble had an inner dream about playing Bohemian Rhapsody. Look how energetic he plays it! Feel free to play it in Sweden or Finland, I will make sure the crowd help you out :D

I wanna see it.

I will film it if it ever happens!

that is fucking brilliant

waynes world?

Better than Wayne's World! :lol: Especially love when they do the opera part!