Vienna, September 18th

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Time to revive this thread, bitches!

Date is coming closer and it's getting interesting.

I suggest we meet at the Chilinos, that's a Mexican restaurant with a bar, practically inside the venue (Stadthalle). Adress:

Chilinos Stadthalle

Hütteldorfer Straße / Corner Märzpark - Halle F

1150 Vienna

This is their website for contact, etc. (but Chilino's location on the plan here is wrong, because they just moved to the other side of the building):

http://www.chilinos.at/anfahrt.html

If we are enough people, I will reserve a table there - I suggest we meet at 17:00 (that's when they open), then we can eat at the table, be at the bar, go out and about and come back or whatever till the time arrives to, ehm, wait for Axl. In fact, Axl has never been late when playing in Austria...

If you guys need any help in Vienna, just let me know. Gonna be an awesome concert!

So who is in?

PS: If anybody needs any tickets: ebay has plenty, and buying in front of the venue at the day of the concert should also be possible at very reasonable prices.

Cool I'm there! ;) I will also try to be on time ..somehow :D

hmm It's been a few years and I got a bad memory so I might need a little help here..was it a tram no. 8 (or maybe 0) from Sudbahnhof(I'm pretty sure there was one that went straight to Stadthalle)?

gonna be an awesome concert indeed! anyone planning to wait for the band after the show?

Nooo, don't be on time, I certainly won't be. :D They are just opening at 17:00, so if anybody comes there and doesn't see anybody else: All you need is just a little patience...

I'm down to wait for them after the show, totally! We need to find out where to wait.

My map says that there is no direct connection between Südbahnhof and Stadthalle. The 0 starts there but goes somewhere else. Try the underground:

U1: Südtiroler Platz (very close to Südbahnhof) - Stephansplatz

U3: Stephansplatz -Westbahnhof

U6: Westbahnhof - Burggasse/ Stadthalle