European leg 3

brazil66

Now that we have solidified dates for GNR's European leg 2, we seem not to have any more dates before or after October 14th. It looks like the festivals in the Uk will be starting point and still no German dates. Kind of thinking now that for that leg we have 20 odd dates and that GNR prefer to take another break. Remember that Axl collapsed at the final Wembly gig in London in 06 at the the end of that European tour. Maybe the band is choosing to take another break and return later. If the oz tour is not happening in December then maybe we have a third leg of the European tour in the middle or end of November. I would assume we could have more dates in the UK and Germany, the two largest markets in Europe with over a combined 140 million people. I would personally love them do what they did in Canada in early 2010 and just tour everywhere. What do guys think?

I'm still holding out for some UK arena dates. I haven't booked tickets to Reading and Leeds, because I hate festivals.

But I'll be gutted if it turns out that they aren't doing anymore UK dates. I wouldn't be surprised if nothing was announced until after Reading and Leeds....

I'm still holding out for some UK arena dates. I haven't booked tickets to Reading and Leeds, because I hate festivals.

But I'll be gutted if it turns out that they aren't doing anymore UK dates. I wouldn't be surprised if nothing was announced until after Reading and Leeds....

yes me too-i was hoping for more UK-but TBH it's almost July already-realistically is there time to announce and sell Uk dates for july? After Leeds/Reading will be too late-as the other dates are starting in September. Biggest anti- climax of the year for me-a total shitter-i had high hopes of some gigs :-(

I have decided to just try and forget it now and be happy for friends who ARE going to see them across Europe instead-I'll just have to bask in their excitement!

yes me too-i was hoping for more UK-but TBH it's almost July already-realistically is there time to announce and sell Uk dates for july? After Leeds/Reading will be too late-as the other dates are starting in September. Biggest anti- climax of the year for me-a total shitter-i had high hopes of some gigs :-(

I have decided to just try and forget it now and be happy for friends who ARE going to see them across Europe instead-I'll just have to bask in their excitement!

Well, I wouldn't be surpised if they waited until AFTER Reading/Leeds before announcing further UK dates.

If they're playing right through till November, then there's still a good chance we'll get some dates. Don't forget DJ Ashba confirmed there would be more UK dates other than the festival ones.

Or maybe I'm just wishful thinking??

Edited by Towelie

eura dattes mucho hiped but soon to be frgotten. axl amazng chemstriy yes but stil no ones forgotn slash. i likes axl and wunt gratneses but with nose reels band so much lefft to fale.

gimme more :D

:rofl-lol:

Seriously... I'm laughing so hard right now :D