Me covering Against Me!

inthisriver

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

You can download two covers I did of a friends bands song here. So if you're interested in how my voice sound, give it a shot. ;)

Edit: After having seen your video, I must say that the link I've posted really is me and not just a joke. :lol:

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

You need more time on the treadmill and less on the guitar.

Youre fucking ignorant. BTW great cover. I love their first couple albums, and the first 3 EPs. Even Searching for a Former Clarity is pretty good. New Wave sucked. Havent heard the new one yet...

Youre fucking ignorant. BTW great cover. I love their first couple albums, and the first 3 EPs. Even Searching for a Former Clarity is pretty good. New Wave sucked. Havent heard the new one yet...

New Wave is their best album.

Great songwriting on the record.

New Wave is their best album.

Great songwriting on the record.

No way. Reinventing Axl Rose is where it's at. So many classics on that album.

New Wave and their newest album, whatever the fuck thats called, are god awful. Everything that appealed to me about Against Me! just isn't there. Regardless, I'm seeing them in a few days and I can't wait. I was gunna see em with Silversun Pickups but they just booked a headlining gig in my home town and there's no way i can pass that up

As The Eternal Cowboy is my favorite by them, also one of my favorite albums ever. cheers to tbizz for this awesome cover, good job man