MEN Manchester/LG Birmingham Shows

AxlIsGod.

Don't know, I'm going to go with the Planet Rock presale tomorrow to be on the safe side. On the one hand they may not sell out quick because of the "its not really Guns N' Roses" types on the other hand there are only three dates and it will have been over four years since their last dates which were very well received.

Although don't be disheartened as there are rumours of another show at The O2 pencilled in if the first sell out and if they all sell out pretty quick who's to say there won't be more shows?

Don't know, I'm going to go with the Planet Rock presale tomorrow to be on the safe side. On the one hand they may not sell out quick because of the "its not really Guns N' Roses" types on the other hand there are only three dates and it will have been over four years since their last dates which were very well received.

Although don't be disheartened as there are rumours of another show at The O2 pencilled in if the first sell out and if they all sell out pretty quick who's to say there won't be more shows?

How does this Planet Rock presale work?

You just go to their website and click the link, no passcodes or anything. At least that's how it was when I got my Thin Lizzy ticket through their presale. I assume GN'R will be the same.

You just go to their website and click the link, no passcodes or anything. At least that's how it was when I got my Thin Lizzy ticket through their presale. I assume GN'R will be the same.

Oh ok, thanks smile.gif

Yhh, but do any of you know more specifically, like maybe how quickly the manchester gig sold out in 06?

Yhh, but do any of you know more specifically, like maybe how quickly the manchester gig sold out in 06?

I'm pretty sure the London gig was sold out within a day, hence why the book a second date there.

As for the others, I would guess if you left it til Saturday you would be running the risk of not getting a ticket. Just break the bank and go for it and worry about the cost later- you cannot fuck around with this. I've had to break the bank already so I have money to buy my ticket tomorrow and i'm tempted to get a second ticket (hopefully at a second london date if they do another).

Gonna leave me so in the red but so so worth it :D