Manchester gig almost sold out??!

Stan

FUCK! Foolishly didnt bother to buy tickets for the Manchester gig as I was awaiting some old school friends to confirm. Tried to book a pair stading just now and basically ticketmaster have no tickets left, see tickets have a single standing in shitty upper tier seats! I rang to check and they only have about 100 tickets left.

Great news for GnR but shitty news for me. If you have been putting off buying like we did then i'd urge you to buy now. :tongue2:

FUCK! Foolishly didnt bother to buy tickets for the Manchester gig as I was awaiting some old school friends to confirm. Tried to book a pair stading just now and basically ticketmaster have no tickets left, see tickets have a single standing in shitty upper tier seats! I rang to check and they only have about 100 tickets left.

Great news for GnR but shitty news for me. If you have been putting off buying like we did then i'd urge you to buy now. :tongue2:

yeap! good news for GNR if true! it seems English people know what they want!

OK so I have found tickets in block 107 - OK I guess. My cousin is trying to source some through a contact at the venue also. Just spoken to Ticketmaster who confirm that there are standing seats being held back for future sale (once the blaggers have taken up guest list/comps etc).

Need to work out whther to go for blk 107 or hold out for standing!

Can anyone with standing tickets confirm whether they are general admission standing or are you in a block? Seen a couple of seating plans - one has the floor section split into A-I the others don't.

See below

gnr_manchester_seating.jpg

OK so I have found tickets in block 107 - OK I guess. My cousin is trying to source some through a contact at the venue also. Just spoken to Ticketmaster who confirm that there are standing seats being held back for future sale (once the blaggers have taken up guest list/comps etc).

Need to work out whther to go for blk 107 or hold out for standing!

Can anyone with standing tickets confirm whether they are general admission standing or are you in a block? Seen a couple of seating plans - one has the floor section split into A-I the others don't.

See below

gnr_manchester_seating.jpg

General Admission Standing, no blocks.

Nice one thanks. Just heard that my cousin's blag may have paid off. Will know tomorrow :shades:

am going there mate i got standing the day before they come out from absolute radio ill have a look around for you

where from manchester are u

Salford but lived in Bristol for 12 yrs

. Few mates from school are meeting up first time in 15 yrs!

Edited by Stan

Nice one thanks. Just heard that my cousin's blag may have paid off. Will know tomorrow :shades:

am going there mate i got standing the day before they come out from absolute radio ill have a look around for you

where from manchester are u

Salford but lived in Bristol for 12 yrs

. Few mates from school are meeting up first time in 15 yrs!

nice hope u get your tickets and enjoy the gig!