Chinese Democracy Tour 09/10 Tour Gross

wkuk04

Hello. This has been a really successful tour thus far, and i am wondering what is the tour gross altogether im thinking maybe $20 Million +

And with all the date syet to come could turn out to be very successful. Any Ideas?

An average of $ 1.6 M per concert according to Billboard Hot Live records.

Well, this was GNR cache in South America, their price is different for each leg of the tour, different venues, publics, etc.

And we need someone who understands of tour stuff to calculate what would be the actual GNR profit.

Well, this was GNR cache in South America, their price is different for each leg of the tour, different venues, publics, etc.

And we need someone who understands of tour stuff to calculate what would be the actual GNR profit.

We'll never know really because we don't know what their exact production and travel costs are. We know what the shows make, but not what it costs to put them on - probably a lot, but I hope the band is doing well, they deserve it.

Ignoring the usual haters, Axl and the guys should be super proud of this tour. Asia, Canada, South America, the first leg of Europe, and now the 2nd leg and Australia to come - absolutely fucking awesome, and I hope this tour goes well into 2011. They're slowly winning over a lot of critics and have one of the best live shows around (and I've been to a lot of shows).

We'll never know really because we don't know what their exact production and travel costs are. We know what the shows make, but not what it costs to put them on - probably a lot, but I hope the band is doing well, they deserve it.

Ignoring the usual haters, Axl and the guys should be super proud of this tour. Asia, Canada, South America, the first leg of Europe, and now the 2nd leg and Australia to come - absolutely fucking awesome, and I hope this tour goes well into 2011. They're slowly winning over a lot of critics and have one of the best live shows around (and I've been to a lot of shows).

Indeed. This tour is a sucess. I've seen many band lives, including AC/DC with their Black Ice Tour and Metallica's Death Magnetic.

And Guns N' Roses actual tour is much better than these shows in every aspect.

Indeed. This tour is a sucess. I've seen many band lives, including AC/DC with their Black Ice Tour and Metallica's Death Magnetic.

And Guns N' Roses actual tour is much better than these shows in every aspect.

You ain't a kidding--this band is incredible live! Go DJ!!: