Belgrade Arena: Sold Out!

realpoti

Another sold-out show: http://www.tickets.rs/Default.asp?NewAction=1&HitID=332070593-0002&LangID=1&EditionID=3&KeyID={F68ED12F-37B9-4C5C-9E74-311C41A239D4}&ActionID=10&StepID=1&ConcertID=395

Belfast, Dublin, Rome, Milano, Zurich, Vienna and Bucharest last night were all sold-out shows (Paris, Amneville and Geneva all looked really packed from pics). It has something to do with Reading/Leeds ?? With all these bad reviews and bottles, and promoters, and all this shit, Gn'R still can make a great tour. Weird, hm ??

Another sold-out show: http://www.tickets.rs/Default.asp?NewAction=1&HitID=332070593-0002&LangID=1&EditionID=3&KeyID={F68ED12F-37B9-4C5C-9E74-311C41A239D4}&ActionID=10&StepID=1&ConcertID=395

Belfast, Dublin, Rome, Milano, Zurich, Vienna and Bucharest last night were all sold-out shows (Paris, Amneville and Geneva all looked really packed from pics). It has something to do with Reading/Leeds ?? With all these bad reviews and bottles, and promoters, and all this shit, Gn'R still can make a great tour. Weird, hm ??

Belfast and Dublin sold out weeks before Reading/Leeds incident. I don't know about the others.

the general public obviously still thinks slash is in the band rock4

It's been 14 years of silence...it's been 14 years of pain...it's been 14 years since Slash left the band and long enough for people to start realizing that he is playing elsewhere.

:o

I prefer the original.

the general public obviously still thinks slash is in the band rock4

It's been 14 years of silence...it's been 14 years of pain...it's been 14 years since Slash left the band and long enough for people to start realizing that he is playing elsewhere.

:o

I prefer the original.

Me too.

:wub:

I suspect it's a combination of things: This is a great time for a big rock show to be touring Europe - summer festivals are over, so less competition. Traditionally, Europe has been more accepting of the new lineup (in fact, anywhere but the US has been). The album is finally out, and a lot of these places, GN'R haven't toured before, or haven't toured for a long time. The show in Romania - wow, spectacular turnout!

Also, I think word of mouth on the shows, from Asia, Canada, and the first European leg, has been pretty positive. The band has been tight and you can see that on YouTube etc. Nevermind the incidents/bad press, this band has always had that.

The guys should be very proud of this tour. Here's to hoping there's plenty more to come!

I suspect it's a combination of things: This is a great time for a big rock show to be touring Europe - summer festivals are over, so less competition. Traditionally, Europe has been more accepting of the new lineup (in fact, anywhere but the US has been). The album is finally out, and a lot of these places, GN'R haven't toured before, or haven't toured for a long time. The show in Romania - wow, spectacular turnout!

Also, I think word of mouth on the shows, from Asia, Canada, and the first European leg, has been pretty positive. The band has been tight and you can see that on YouTube etc. Nevermind the incidents/bad press, this band has always had that.

The guys should be very proud of this tour. Here's to hoping there's plenty more to come!

The band is getting better and better, great momentum is building with amazing live performances with great sell out crowds. ACDC have finished their thing and Metallica tour is coming to an end. I think the timing is good to build on continuing great shows throughout 2011. GNR and this version of the band will go down in being an amazing band live....the new song are incredible played live...my advice after all these in the studio....just keep touring