Albums you keep coming back to

Jumpin' Jack Flash

Too Tough to Die is such an underrated album...kicks fucking ass!

eww billy corgan

So now you don't like Billy Corgan or Thom Yorke? Next i'm gonna find out that you hate Trent Reznor and that you think Jack White is overrated. Am I Right???

speaking of Jackolas Whitey.

[sTOP POSTING PICS EVERYWHERE]

You have no idea how wrong you are, mein freund

Trent Reznor is okay in my book, got some awesome tunes. And I consider Jack White a goddamn deity :)

White can't write Pop songs.

Overrated......anyone can spill their heart - but can you make everyone else relate and want to hear or tell that story again.

That's a pop song.

White can't do this.

So if you don't write pop, you suck basically?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eww billy corgan

So now you don't like Billy Corgan or Thom Yorke? Next i'm gonna find out that you hate Trent Reznor and that you think Jack White is overrated. Am I Right???

Trent Reznor is okay in my book, got some awesome tunes. And I consider Jack White a goddamn deity :)

Overrated......anyone can spill their heart - but can you make everyone else relate and want to hear or tell that story again.

That's a pop song.

White can't do this.

that's not what I'm saying and you know it.

Look, every artist/album i like has at least one song, that I think, "man this is a great song - gonna be/could be a hit", regardless or not if that happens.

White has no songs like that for me.

I think the ws got drawn in with strokes hype, and basically people WANTED them to suceced so bad that they say their shit is good....when it is not, or they get a free pass.

at least after all the hype, the strokes did deliver.

eww billy corgan

That's a pop song.

White can't do this.

Look, every artist/album i like has at least one song, that I think, "man this is a great song - gonna be/could be a hit", regardless or not if that happens.

I think the ws got drawn in with strokes hype, and basically people WANTED them to suceced so bad that they say their shit is good....when it is not, or they get a free pass.

:lol:

Now you're just trolling, dude. You don't like them, and that's fine. I love them, but I'm not going to try and convince you to think otherwise. :shrugs: I see people on this board get into debates like this all to often when they're completely pointless.

eww billy corgan

That's a pop song.

White can't do this.

I thought that the first Racontours album was fairly poppy and hooky.

Glad someone else loves it too. :) I know it aint their best, but like you say it's so underrated. Their best album since Rocket To Russia imo, and easily the best Joey ever sounded.

I can't decide what their best is from their first four albums...all fucking flawless IMO.

Glad someone else loves it too. :) I know it aint their best, but like you say it's so underrated. Their best album since Rocket To Russia imo, and easily the best Joey ever sounded.

I can't decide what their best is from their first four albums...all fucking flawless IMO.

First 3 are perfect, but Road To Ruin doesn't do much for me. It's got a few great tracks but I always find myself skipping through most of the album every time I listen.

Must just be me cos everyone else seems to love it. :shrugs:

First 3 are perfect, but Road To Ruin doesn't do much for me. It's got a few great tracks but I always find myself skipping through most of the album every time I listen.

Must just be me cos everyone else seems to love it. :shrugs:

Yeah man, it's just you...that album is fucking killer :lol: :lol: It's A Long Way Back?! Fuck!!! That rules.

eww billy corgan

That's a pop song.

White can't do this.

Should've said that in the first place, instead of basically saying Jack White is overrated because he hasn't written a pop song.

^ Ouch

How were The Charlatans?

john%20lennon%20plastic%20ono%20band.jpg

This album sometimes occupies position as my favourite record...ever, even though I'm not even much of a Lennon fan (or Beatles for that matter) but this album strikes such a chord in me. Very powerful stuff. I think it's one of the greatest albums for the cover above alone, actually. It's a good album to just sit back and reflect...

^ Ouch

How were The Charlatans?

john%20lennon%20plastic%20ono%20band.jpg

This album sometimes occupies position as my favourite record...ever, even though I'm not even much of a Lennon fan (or Beatles for that matter) but this album strikes such a chord in me. Very powerful stuff. I think it's one of the greatest albums for the cover above alone, actually. It's a good album to just sit back and reflect...

Yes to everything in this post, lol.