Axls' Voice

GNR123GNR456

You stupid fucks need to listen to the Toronto show in January eh. Axl was on fuckin' fire his voice was amazing listen to nightrain and knockin fuckin unbelieveable i got to get drunk and smoke some weed with him after the show backstage fuck that man knows how to party..I know hes played a million shows since then but Toronto kicked fuckin ass..i hope he comes back in 2011 fuckin eh. Guns N' Fuckin' Roses!!!!!!!!!!

Whaaat??? Tell us more please? What did Axl talk about? What's he like?!:)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You stupid fucks need to listen to the Toronto show in January eh. Axl was on fuckin' fire his voice was amazing listen to nightrain and knockin fuckin unbelieveable i got to get drunk and smoke some weed with him after the show backstage fuck that man knows how to party..I know hes played a million shows since then but Toronto kicked fuckin ass..i hope he comes back in 2011 fuckin eh. Guns N' Fuckin' Roses!!!!!!!!!!

Toronto 2010 was amazing..... Took me all night to get to the front row and just as I did I got to hear Paradise City.

His voice was (and is) in my opinion at his best.

Toronto 2010 was amazing..... Took me all night to get to the front row and just as I did I got to hear Paradise City.

His voice was (and is) in my opinion at his best.

I thought it was at his best in Hamilton 2010-London-Toronto 2010 shows as well also- i was in the front row as well but....

LONDON O2 2010 nite #2 was absolutely the best AXL's voice has ever been( as far as 2001-2010 anyway)- Again i was right there in the front- Axl was fucking possessed that nite or something, I was stunned because I never expected him to match Canada, but I'm telling U on a scale of 1-10 AXL was at a fucking 25 that nite!! I was in shock! Maybe cause he knew DUFF was there he elevated his game, in fact he blew out his voice that nite so had to cancel the private London show the next nite at Dingwalla & had to cut like 5-6 songs in Birmingham where his voice was no where near as good ( still great show tho). His voice was almost fully back in Manchester, but again nothing like that nite at the O2. I've seen the new band 8 times now & that nite is the new bar for me.

I remember AXL saying that nite a few weeks ago at the London O2- "Damn I feel good tonite"- he wasn't Fucking kidding!! rock3