can we list the BEST video+audio clips from the current tour?

nambis

hey, i've been reading and following the forums DAILY since '05, but i'm lazy at the moment, and want to watch some dope GNR. can we make a list of the best quality video and sound clips from the latest tour, for the lazy ass motherfuckers like myself???!??!?!

thanks! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

just to clarify, we're looking for dope video with dope sound. thanks! rock3

hey dude, thanks for the suggestions! however, i'm looking for something simple, like youtube links or whatever. of course I can "dig up" shit that I have on my external drives, or burned on dvd, whatever, but can we make a list of easy shit that we can just click on a link? sorry, i've had some beers and some wine, and i'm lazy... and want some nice current gnr to watch. sorry to bother anyone! :thumbsup:

Osaka 12/16/2009 - Screenshot (entire show):

http://www.youtube.com/user/MichelleUS66#p/c/95CA7E30F4184130/0/VzOhmydFO7A

Tokyo 12/19/2009 - Cam/Screenshot (bad quality) + monitor mix (entire show - the longest GNR show ever):

http://www.youtube.com/user/MichelleUS66#p/c/03388D656E70C2E5/0/3Gg_G1TEPLE

Edited by Freddie Mercury's Ghost

Oh.

In that case, some of my favorite videos from the tour:

Shackler's Revenge from Chile:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GUIyX1Ow5Y

Nightrain from Quebec:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJU49WGDl7c

Catcher Acoustic from Paris:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mtc-slJ8B_s

Nice Boys from San Sebastian:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnRwe8Jj9m0

Oh.

In that case, some of my favorite videos from the tour:

Shackler's Revenge from Chile:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GUIyX1Ow5Y

look at richard in that shacklers video, hes having a great fucking time and looks pissed (in a good way haha)

great vid , thx for postin

hey guys, thanks for all of the suggestions! howevever, in most of the above links, the audio SUCKS!!! i searched on youtube for reading pro shots, and that is by far the best! can we make a list of easy youtube links of similar quality? i'll start, but gotta check them out first. keep in mind that i've had some beers and almost a bottle of wine, so gimme a minute! peace!

reading 2010

welcome to the jungle

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I might remember wrong, but I think This I Love from Puerto Rico had quiet good quality.

Edit: Maybe I should tell you, I haven't listen to much bootlegs from this tour, so there might very well be better ones, but that is probably the best I've heard.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

hey guys, thanks for all of the suggestions! howevever, in most of the above links, the audio SUCKS!!! i searched on youtube for reading pro shots, and that is by far the best! can we make a list of easy youtube links of similar quality? i'll start, but gotta check them out first. keep in mind that i've had some beers and almost a bottle of wine, so gimme a minute! peace!

reading 2010

welcome to the jungle

Beers? Wine? I ignore all other statements and salute you