If Axl Is Your Idol Get Over Here!

wkuk04

Agreed. He really is and no one comes close. I think hes a genius and someone who isn't motivated by money.

I agree with you. Axl is dragging this guns n' roses machine since house of blues and i think this machine is ruining on its own now due to all the effort from Axl and the guys.

Reluctantly I have to agree...I like to think of myself as not having any idols...but...hmpf...his artistical genius, his strong will, his charismatic stage presence...he is probably some kind of role model for me so...

Yes, Axl is my idol!

Hell yeah!

Here is another one of my idols.

Edited by wkuk04

When I was 17-18 yea... but now 10 years or so later, not so much. I do respect him though....I respect anyone who came from dirt, survived the fire, and made something of himself.

I know how hard that can be.

I agree with you.

I really don't idolize anyone, but I do like Axl for his voice and his amazing music. I only wish I could have seen him and GNR back in the 80's. I listen to the live cd all the time and man they were fuckin awesome!

Slash was recently on That Metal Show and they started talking about being inducted to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Slash said he would definitely be there and so would most of the band. I would truly love to see the whole original band including Axl accept their award. even if the other band members have to stand between Axl and Slash I think that would be so damn awesome to see!

Anyway, Axl rocks in my book.

When I was 17-18 yea... but now 10 years or so later, not so much. I do respect him though....I respect anyone who came from dirt, survived the fire, and made something of himself.

I know how hard that can be.

I would truly love to see the whole original band including Axl accept their award. even if the other band members have to stand between Axl and Slash I think that would be so damn awesome to see!

Anyway, Axl rocks in my book.

It would be awesome! Btw, does anybody know which band members would be chosen for the hall of fame? Steven, Matt? Maybe both? Only the original line up?

My only idol, with a few other people (Jerry Goldsmith, Terrence Malick, the guy who invented chocolate,...). Well, Axl's my biggest idol, and, finally, maybe the only one! ^^