So who should have been number one on the Music Radar list?

Unknown Caller

Here are several valid reasons why my opinion has some credibility over those 'thousands of people' from a website I've never heard of.

1. Bono knows how to keep a band. Axl cannot.

2. Bono knows how to keep his music original, fresh and relevant. Axl cannot.

3. Bono knows how to sell out stadiums everywhere including the USA, Axl cannot.

4. Bono has been continuing his success since the 1980s. Axl has not.

5. Bono and U2 have written more than two commercially successful albums. Axl has not.

6. Bono shows up on time and keeps his fans. Axl has not.

The list goes on.

And yet Axl is the one people prefer.

if7sjp.jpg

:wub:

I think Axl deserves the #1 spot. But I will agree with Nikki Sixx though: Where is Vince Neil on that list? He should at least be on it even if it was last spot on the list.

Here are several valid reasons why my opinion has some credibility over those 'thousands of people' from a website I've never heard of.

1. Bono knows how to keep a band. Axl cannot.

2. Bono knows how to keep his music original, fresh and relevant. Axl cannot.

3. Bono knows how to sell out stadiums everywhere including the USA, Axl cannot.

4. Bono has been continuing his success since the 1980s. Axl has not.

5. Bono and U2 have written more than two commercially successful albums. Axl has not.

6. Bono shows up on time and keeps his fans. Axl has not.

The list goes on.

And yet Axl is the one people prefer.

if7sjp.jpg

:wub:

I think Axl deserves the #1 spot. But I will agree with Nikki Sixx though: Where is Vince Neil on that list? He should at least be on it even if it was last spot on the list.

As I already stated Music Radar doesn't mean shit. Never heard of the website before it was posted here an neither did you. Just some shitty little site trying to make a name for itself.

Next.

Of course Bono is the best frontman of all-time, but nobody could touch Axl from 87-93. What he did on stage was mind blowing. I have seen u2 over 20 times and they are the best live band of alltime, but Axl is an artist from an different era. Axl kinda trancends pop culture in a way. By the way Axl turned me on the U2