Urgent PC problem

GET OFF AXLS BACK

So i have an Acer Aspire RC500, when powering up the mode display says preparing but absolutely nothing happens.The mode display is simply a visual of which media device you have set the pc to use ( for example you can change it to PC,Video,music ...... that kind of thing, so it is independant ), it is set to PC.Monitor stays blank as PC isn't booting yet it clearly has power

I can provide specs in detail if needed but ultimately i need to get in to retrieve files then recover pc

So i have an Acer Aspire RC500, when powering up the mode display says preparing but absolutely nothing happens.The mode display is simply a visual of which media device you have set the pc to use ( for example you can change it to PC,Video,music ...... that kind of thing, so it is independant ), it is set to PC.Monitor stays blank as PC isn't booting yet it clearly has power

I can provide specs in detail if needed but ultimately i need to get in to retrieve files then recover pc

it's better if you just go to a store and ask for a drive backup so you don't loose you files.

And then you get rid of it and buy a new computer.

it's better if you just go to a store and ask for a drive backup so you don't loose you files.

The problem is fixed, turned out it was mode display issue.

Thanx for the input though IS, it is quite high spec so just getting rid isn't really financially viable right now.

Feel free to lock now mods

:rofl-lol: yeah don't think so...

anyway /locked as per op