Axl-Kurt Loder 1999 Interview REQUEST

Lose Your Illusions

i remember that too , but I dont ever remember the rest being revealed. Is it sad that a thread like this is completly ignored ,but if started a thread about how Axl was the one who stole Slash's tophat , that it would become a ten page thread with people like Indigo Child saying inane shit. I know this place is full of loons , but really where are the quality threads?

i remember that too , but I dont ever remember the rest being revealed. Is it sad that a thread like this is completly ignored ,but if started a thread about how Axl was the one who stole Slash's tophat , that it would become a ten page thread with people like Indigo Child saying inane shit. I know this place is full of loons , but really where are the quality threads?

It's because the band never does anything lol. In the last 17 years, we've had (I think) 3 tours, one of which got canceled early and 1 record. That's it. 17 YEARS and that's all we have to go by.

If you ask me, it's a miracle we have anything to talk about AT ALL.

If you ask me, it's a miracle we have anything to talk about AT ALL.

We don't, hence the existence of this thread. :rofl-lol:

Oh I know...but atleast it's not another homoerotic circle jerk over Axl's hair styles.

Edited by Nintari