So where can I buy the album with the new/alternate cover artwork?

sascha

i'll see if i can source where i got that info from.

did you know one of these sold on ebay a few days ago? i know that doesn't prove anything, but the timing couldn't be better for this topic.

http://cgi.ebay.com....e=STRK:MEDWX:IT it's even got the little badge on the top left corner (see image) -this it the booklet we're discussing isn't it?

Edit source-

assuming we are discussing the same booklet, here is the post i referred to:

(apologies if you are all talking about something else)

unreleased Chinese Democracy booklet

Sorry if I sound stoopid, assuming this is for real.. is this booklet some sort of leak? some sort of Best Buy limited edition? or simply a rejected idea?

It was a free pullout with Classic Rock magazine a couple of years back. I remember buying it at the time. I'll have that booklet lying around somewhere. It was a nice read at the time but there was nothing really in it that most of the more "in depth" fans wouldn't have already known.

Edited by maXx

I have the booklet and it doesn't have any of these pics that everyone is discussing in it. And I didn't even save the cd.

Sorry I should have posted this better. I mean I have the Classic Rock Booklet that has been mentioned in this thread. Sorry if I gave the wrong idea.

Edited by AmyL