So where can I buy the album with the new/alternate cover artwork?

sascha

How come we didn't know about this earlier? And how come it's not available on Amazon?

What sense does it make to bring out a special edition if not even the most hardcore fans know about it?

Axl himself told us there were suppose too be 2 or 3 covers.

Edited by AmyL

How come we didn't know about this earlier? And how come it's not available on Amazon?

What sense does it make to bring out a special edition if not even the most hardcore fans know about it?

It just looks pretty mysterious to me. An alternative booklet that nobody knows where to buy? That was sighted somewhere, somehow, or so they say?

As you can see, many question marks here.

Edited by Fun n' Games

It just looks pretty mysterious to me. An alternative booklet that nobody knows where to buy? That was sighted somewhere, somehow, or so they say?

As you can see, many question marks here.

It hasn't been available too the public. But copies do get around one way or another. As we all know.

I bought three copies the day the album came out, only to find myself having to buy it yet one more time in case I ever want a decent cover artwork and correct lyrics along with the album? If I ever find a copy that is. Seriously how fucked up does it get?

I bought three copies the day the album came out, only to find myself having to buy it yet one more time in case I ever want a decent cover artwork and correct lyrics along with the album? If I ever find a copy that is. Seriously how fucked up does it get?

Why did you buy three copies anyway?

i think smoeone said the booklet was released as a Classic Rock Mag bonus at one stage

Slash's album was, not GN'R's.

i never said the album was released, only the booklet. and as far as i heard it came out as part of a Classic Rock deal (i think) a few years ago. I only have a vague recollection of the post i read that detailed this, and i can't even be sure which forum it was on but it was only posted recently.

Edited by maXx

i think smoeone said the booklet was released as a Classic Rock Mag bonus at one stage

Slash's album was, not GN'R's.

i never said the album was released, only the booklet. and as far as i heard it came out as part of a Classic Rock deal (i think) a few years ago. I only have a vague recollection of the post i read that detailed this, and i can't even be sure which forum it was on but it was only posted recently.

Mmm... well that never happened either.