Rare GNR Magazine Lot! For Sale!

All magazines are in perfectly mint condition,have been sealed since I purchased them years ago.For those that don't know,Burrn is a Japanese Rock Magazine (text not in english,obviously) but the cover and pages are beautiful and glossy.Everybody should know about Circus magazine and Raw is another foriegn one,I believe.Please respond if interested.Oh,and I have more,too! :)

DSC01809.jpg

DSC01812.jpg

DSC01811.jpg

DSC01814.jpg

DSC01816.jpg

DSC01810.jpg

DSC01823.jpg

DSC01822.jpg

DSC01821.jpg

DSC01820.jpg

More pics ...

DSC01818.jpg

DSC01819.jpg

DSC01817.jpg

DSC01816.jpg

I also have this old magazine called PAM,I believe - It's also in mint and is quite old,too.1987,right before GNR broke big,the INTERVIEW magazine featuring Axl and Stephanie Seymour on the cover,a few RIP magazines with Axl cover stories (Hall Hath No Illusions,and I,Axl interview by Del James) and some others.And for all you scrapbooking peeps,I've got HUNDREDS of various clippings,articles,pictures,etc.I've been workin on my own GNR scrapbook for years,which in my opinion,is pretty impressive.It pretty much goes from early day articles and such to the entire process of Chinese Democracy,it's release up to the bands current status.That one I cannot part with,though. :)