The symbolism and meaning of dijon

saber_

Dijon is a cat. Dijon is also a type of mustard.

I think Axl is telling us he's going to put some mustard on the next album. Do you non-Americans know what that phrase means? (i dunno if it translates)

Agree or disagree?

Dijon is Axl's new joy, I am sure Dijon has heard all of Axl's past, and future plans!! I would not be suprised if Dijon would be added to GnR and tour with his backstage requests

Is Dijon Axl's pet or is he just a other employee... :rofl-lol:

Edited by fergus

Dijon is Axl's new joy, I am sure Dijon has heard all of Axl's past, and future plans!! I would not be suprised if Dijon would be added to GnR and tour with his backstage requests

Jest all you want. You know I'm right. Believe it.

Maybe the cats called Dijon because the next album is gonna be spicy but in a more subdued way otherwise he would have called the thing English or Habanero.

Less overdubs? More raw? AFD II?

When will the speculation end?

Was there a joke in there? I missed it.

Maybe the cats called Dijon because the next album is gonna be spicy but in a more subdued way otherwise he would have called the thing English or Habanero.

Less overdubs? More raw? AFD II?

When will the speculation end?

Was there a joke in there? I missed it.

A poor try at humor,you can't miss something that does not exist.

Dijon will also be apprearing for a few dates with Thin Lizzy.

Guest siliconmessiah

The symbolism?

Probably nothing more than that Axl is more into pets than music, and that the promise that he took hold of the GNR-name to create and release new music was just a lie, like so much else in GNR-land.

I think that it could also symbolize that the cheap Slash-lookalike DJ Ashba is out of the band and back on the streets selling his clothes.

Edited by siliconmessiah

The symbolism?

Probably nothing more than that Axl is more into pets than music, and that the promise that he took hold of the GNR-name to create new music was just a lie, like so much else in GNR-land.

It could also symbolize that Slash-lookalike DJ Ashba is out of the band.

Don't start anymore rumors here please.I honestly don't see the resemblance between Ashba and your beloved Saul. Sure Ashba smokes and wears a hat,Axl wears hats and used to smoke cigs.Ashba is pale with straight hair and has blue eyes.How does he resemble Saul? You guys are starting to make little sense.

Good News? Guns N' Roses is starting a new tour! :)

Guest siliconmessiah

Cool! Haven´t heard of them in a couple of years.

What album are they touring?

Edited by siliconmessiah

The symbolism?

Probably nothing more than that Axl is more into pets than music, and that the promise that he took hold of the GNR-name to create new music was just a lie, like so much else in GNR-land.

Don't start anymore rumors here please.I honestly don't see the resemblance between Ashba and your beloved Saul. Sure Ashba smokes and wears a hat,Axl wears hats and used to smoke cigs.Ashba is pale with straight hair and has blue eyes.How does he resemble Saul? You guys are starting to make little sense.

Dude, give up. No matter what happens, silicon finds a way to look at things the worst possible way. He's the guy who said he doubted RiR would happen, now we have a latin american tour. What does that tell ya?

The symbolism?

Good News? Guns N' Roses is ustarting a new tour! :)

Dude, give up. No matter what happens, silicon finds a way to look at things the worst possible way. He's the guy who said he doubted RiR would happen, now we have a latin american tour. What does that tell ya?

You are absolutely right,he acts like Axl ruined his life,Drama Queen! I am looking forward to the new tour,are you excited? :)

The symbolism?

You are absolutely right,he acts like Axl ruined his life,Drama Queen! I am looking forward to the new tour,are you excited? :)

I'm really excited! Hope it's the start of something new tho!

The symbolism?

I'm really excited! Hope it's the start of something new tho!

With GNR you never know,its part of the adventure! Hope to hear something new at RIR,people discount that UYI toured four months before the Albums were released. :)

Guest siliconmessiah

UYI toured four months before the Albums were released. :)

Chinese Democracy toured ten years before the album was released.

Wasn´t really a winning concept, ask Best Buy.

Dijon most definitely outtwits Axl. http://twitter.com/?q=Dijon10#!/Dijon10

I don't know if "outwits" is the term I'd use, but those tweets are funny... some of them anyway.

guy makes light hearted joke thread

followed by light hearted joke posts

people get mad

welcome to mygnrforum

LMAO yes. Although I guess I should thank them for bumping my thread.

Dijon most definitely outtwits Axl. http://twitter.com/?q=Dijon10#!/Dijon10

I don't know if "outwits" is the term I'd use, but those tweets are funny... some of them anyway.

guy makes light hearted joke thread

followed by light hearted joke posts

people get madu

welcome to mygnrforum

I'm not mad,apologies for taking your post off topic Mindsaber. :(

Guest siliconmessiah

Yeah, sorry Mindsaber. Guess we should stick on topic.

Lol! Are we that desperate as fans, that its actually come to looking at axl's cat as some sort of sign on the status of the new album? Cmon. We were better than this. Pre 1994 at least...

You're still pretty new here. You can still reason with yourself before blindly posting random thoughts.