Do you guys actually care about who is in the touring lineup at this point?

ITW 2012

Ashbas a better option than finck. But bumble and bucket lead guitar duo. Wow. That'd be something to see.

Absolutely. I believe one of the reasons given for Buckethead's departure was his frustration at not having a guitarist with whom he could duel, Finck being of limited ability. Problem solved. They would make a shit-hot combination. And anyone who's heard Population Override will know he's able to satisfy any fan that's looking for that bluesy sound/style. My guess though is that if BH did ever make the call to Axl about returning then unfortunately BBF would be the casualty!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest siliconmessiah

No I really don't care as NuGnR has been pretty much Axl and whomever else he has backing him up at the time......Now if Axl could keep a stable lineup and give the band its own identitiy by recording several albums of music with the same lineup my attitude might change but as of now it is just Axl and talented backup tribute band to me

To some extent, I agree with you.

The lack of line-up-continuity and releases has made it hard to really see this as Guns N´ Roses.

In my humble opinion, if there´ll be no more releases from GNR ever, there are enormous amounts of talent that´s gone to waste.

Edited by siliconmessiah