guitar problem

Hey guys, anyone able to give an online diagnosis?

Basically, when I plug my guitar into my I get a solid buzzing noise. first thought it was my pedals, but straight to amp same problem. Then I thought it was my amp, but when I try with one of my other guitars theres no problem.

My input jack was loose, but upon tightening the washer to the housing I found that the buzzing noise did not go away. I fear I may have rotated the threaded rod a bit any may have snapped the litle cable inside.

Any ideas?

Hey guys, anyone able to give an online diagnosis?

Basically, when I plug my guitar into my I get a solid buzzing noise. first thought it was my pedals, but straight to amp same problem. Then I thought it was my amp, but when I try with one of my other guitars theres no problem.

My input jack was loose, but upon tightening the washer to the housing I found that the buzzing noise did not go away. I fear I may have rotated the threaded rod a bit any may have snapped the litle cable inside.

Any ideas?

The connection sounds like it is loose inside to me. Take it apart and have a look and re-solder it if need be. If you don't want to do that bring it in to a guitar shop for service