My band - Feedback please!

Not into that kinda of rock but I think ( suppose ? ) it's pretty good for that genre !

The only complaint I'd have is with the mixing/mastering. The guitars sound a bit like they are in the background. The voice is sitting on top of them instead of blending in the general mix.

Maybe that's just me though.

Good songs :)

This album has been two years in the making. We have had 3 or 4 different guitar players come in to record leads after our Slash-esq guitar player got the boot. He was a great player but only solo'd and didn't really write anything so we had a Chinese Democracy like situation on our hands. We kept re-writing and re-recording stuff over and over. In the end we used some of his stuff since we left on good terms. Other parts were completely dropped. A friend of mine came in and did some Buckethead meets Tom Morelo kinda stuff that will probably end up in an industrial remix of one track. The whole while we were all super critical of not losing the initial spark of the songs and since we all are GNR fans who followed the whole process of CD it became my mission to make this sound as good as we could without cut and pasting too much together.

The album "The DOOMED" is now available on itunes and if you purchase it there and send us an email we will send you a physical 6 panel Digipack CD for FREE!

Thank you guys for your support,

Long live AXL!

SomonElse

Edited by afterthebath

We will probably do a east coast U.S. tour next summer followed by a small UK tour we are planning for next year.

For now we are just building a local buzz. We do have a handful of N.Y. shows coming up as well as a video in the works.

Wednesday, September 28 at 7:00pm - September 29 at 12:00am

Matchless

57 Manhattan Ave.

Brooklyn, NY

facebook event

Sunday, October 2 · 3:30pm - 10:00pm

Ollie's Point

140 merrick rd.

Amityville, NY

facebook event

Sunday, December 18 at 7:00pm - December 19 at 1:00am

FAT BABY NYC