Guns n' Roses apparently coming to Atlanta

Cdlove

Jesus, they're getting the promo going in Atlanta and Orlando, but NY, Philly, Boston, DC getting nothing so far?! Announce a major market other than Chicago, guys...

Maybe part of the settlement with Azoff is that they can't promote the tour except in Best Buy stores?

Edited by axlslash

I was just listening to Project 96.1 (a local rock station) and they mentioned GnR coming to Atlanta and details being released Monday.

you live in GA too? I heard the same thing on project 96.1 yesterday and today. Can't wait, i'll try and get tix.

Maybe Axl's looking to get into the dog fighting business. I hear business is booming in Atlanta.

19764-mad.jpg

Edited by Forsaken

I was just listening to Project 96.1 (a local rock station) and they mentioned GnR coming to Atlanta and details being released Monday.

you live in GA too? I heard the same thing on project 96.1 yesterday and today. Can't wait, i'll try and get tix.

Maybe Axl's looking to get into the dog fighting business. I hear business is booming in Atlanta.

19764-mad.jpg

Please validate your response as to why I'd be mad at Atlanta being the dogfighting capital of the world.

I spend my vacations there. Family and such.

The show will be at Phillips Arena and tickets go on sale Friday I believe.

Edited by Cdlove

19764-mad.jpg

Please validate your response as to why I'd be mad at Atlanta being the dogfighting capital of the world.

Ignorant piece of shit, you obviously know nothing.