Do you think some fans are unhappy that Axl is not their personal voodoo doll?

saber_

Do some fans want Axl to work for them, metaphorically speaking?

Do you believe that, more so than any other band, guns n roses is subject to the most "They outta do it this way..[blah blah blah]" type comments from certain quote unquote gnr fans?

No.

Do some fans want Axl to work for them?

he already does.

Do you believe that, more so than any other band, guns n roses is subject to the most "They outta do it this way..[blah blah blah]" type comments from certain quote unquote gnr fans?

No.

Edited by SunnyDRE

Definately,they are delusionally under the false impression that buying an album it a concert ticket somehow entitles them to advise the band about promotion,setlists,and personal matters that don't concern them.

Regrettably for them it doesn't work like that,ain't gonna happen.

I can only speak for myself, but i find myself critisizing the band at certain points not because I hate the fact that they are individuals, but the fact that the band's potential doesn't line up with what actually ends up happening. I am not here to accept everything they does as perfect and wonderful, I am here to chill with other GNR fans and discuss the band - both the good and the bad (or rather what we like and dislike about the band). I love Chinese Democracy, can't wait for Rio, etc. But at the same time things could been executed a hell of a lot better this past decade, and I do not want to brush everything under the carpet and pretend everything is perfect. Does Axl owe me anything? Fuck no he does not owe me a damn thing. But that sure as hell doesn't stop me from speaking about what I think could have been better

Edited by WhazUp

No.

he already does.

No. **I am a stupid cupcake;Just Ignore my post**

I knew that,precognitive powers!

Nobodys trying to lasso puppet strings on axl. Critcising axl for his behaviors, and giving two cents as to what the band could do to benefit both the fans and the band itself, is not the same as thinking axl's obligated to deliver us on our demands. It's just chit chat that often gets over analyzed as something it's not. **I am a stupid cupcake;Just Ignore my post**

I knew that,does the confession make you feel better?

Buying an album,or a gig ticket does not transform you into a music industry expert bobo :xmassrudolph:

No.

he already does.

No.

Are you a robot? Or do you just have a yes/no button on your keyboard. Hey if you're going to the Chicago show I'm going to hold up a big sign pointing you out so Axl kicks you out of the show. But not if you're just a robot. Maybe you should take some English classes. Multi-word multi-syllabic sentences are all the rage these days on interwebz message boards.

I can only speak for myself, but i find myself critisizing the band at certain points not because I hate the fact that they are individuals, but the fact that the band's potential doesn't line up with what actually ends up happening. I am not here to accept everything they does as perfect and wonderful, I am here to chill with other GNR fans and discuss the band - both the good and the bad (or rather what we like and dislike about the band). I love Chinese Democracy, can't wait for Rio, etc. But at the same time things could been executed a hell of a lot better this past decade, and I do not want to brush everything under the carpet and pretend everything is perfect. Does Axl owe me anything? Fuck no he does not owe me a damn thing. But that sure as hell doesn't stop me from speaking about what I think could have been better

I understand what you mean and for the most part I empathize with what you're saying. But wouldn't you agree there's a certain rampancy with it in this place?

Nobodys trying to lasso puppet strings on axl. Critcising axl for his behaviors, and giving two cents as to what the band could do to benefit both the fans and the band itself, is not the same as thinking axl's obligated to deliver us on our demands. It's just chit chat that often gets over analyzed as something it's not.

I would disagree. It would seem a lot of people take it personally (almost) that he won't act the way they think he should. Sometimes I wonder if certain gnr fans even listen to the lyrics, y'know? (not you, just in general)

I think the fans would just like to hear the rest of the music that Axl worked on for 10 plus years.

I agree. Here's what we are going to do. You and me will go to the vault. While you distract them with a comedy routine, I will enter the facility, then use my jedi powers to open the vault. I will remove all the songs, place 30 million dollars in the vault, and write a heartfelt thank-you and sorry-for-jacking-your-shit letter to Axl.

Guns N Roses just evokes so much passion from people. Mainly because of what they once were. They were the biggest band on planet and then they vanished. The old school/original camp wants Slash/Duff/Izzy/Gilby and Matt or Steven 'popcorn' Adler. And they want em with a passion. The new/nu fans love Bucket/Finck/DJ & the others. Also alot of frustration with probably both camps is due to:

*Axl being basically gone from 1993-2000

*Axl not really being "available". No mainstream interviews, nothing. All of us would love a Kurt Loder type sit down.

*No promotion or anything. CD just dropped one day.

Are you a robot? Or do you just have a yes/no button on your keyboard. Hey if you're going to the Chicago show I'm going to hold up a big sign pointing you out so Axl kicks you out of the show. But not if you're just a robot. Maybe you should take some English classes. Multi-word multi-syllabic sentences are all the rage these days on interwebz message boards.

Paragraphs weren't needed to answer your baiting questions.

Edited by SunnyDRE

My questions weren't baiting. And I know this is a difficult concept, but paragraphs are not equal to sentences. Also, browsing your posting history, I would say virtually 90% of your posts are one word answers. I still think you're a bot.

Perhaps you should try reading my response to whazup, who posted a very sincere post.

You going to the chicago show? I want you banned because I'm sure you'll find some way to piss Axl off and ruin the show for the rest of us, so I am going to hold a sign pointing you out preemptively so Axl kicks your ass outta there.

Edited by Popcorn's Timbre

My questions weren't baiting. Perhaps you should try reading my response to whazup, who posted a very sincere post.

They are, but I could give a fuck all. I generally ignore most of your shit.

You going to the chicago show?

No I don't live in the area. Come to BHam, Atlanta, or Orlando tough guy. I'll be waiting.

You going to the chicago show? I want you banned because I'm sure you'll find some way to piss Axl off and ruin the show for the rest of us, so I am going to hold a sign pointing you out preemptively so Axl kicks your ass outta there.

Like you would even know who the fuck I was you retard. Come to BHAM and "approach me" like claim you would in the Chicago thread *rolls eyes*

Seriously...

No I don't live in the area. Come to BHam, Atlanta, or Orlando tough guy. I'll be waiting.

Like you would even know who the fuck I was you retard. Come to BHAM and "approach me" like claim you would in the Chicago thread *rolls eyes*

Seriously...

Well clearly you give a fuck enough to keep responding. So who's the retard now?

And while your epeen is all hard because you think I was implying any sort of physical altercation, I seriously just want to have a spirited debate with you, in person, at the show. I like how you used the word "tough guy" and "approach me" though. I guess you give more of a fuck than you claim.

And again, perhaps if your cognition skills were sharper, you'd have read my sentences and understood that I was jesting. Oh riiiiiight, YOU take everything so seriously you actually deluded yourself into thinking I was literally going to bring a fuckin sign to the show. I like how you think you're all smart though, pointing out I wouldn't know who you are. LMAO

Ultimately though, I got the answer I'm looking for: you won't be at the Chicago show. I'm so fucking glad you have no idea. It's assholes like you who throw bottles at Axl. Anyway, as per usual, your posts show what a bitter, sullen, curmudgeon moaning whining crying bitch you really are.

Edited by Popcorn's Timbre

Altering another member's post now? First you're a doctor, and now this pathetic attempt to cupcake? Then again, I remember my dad's midlife crisis...

It's a special doublesecret feature of this forum,when you progress through puberty maybe you will have accumulated enough IQ points to figure it out.

I'm not insulted,guess you'll have to put more effort into it BoBo. :monkey:

Poor little deprived Utube concert soldier.

You don't deserve to listen to GNR Disrespectful Scamp!

Guns N Roses just evokes so much passion from people. Mainly because of what they once were. They were the biggest band on planet and then they vanished. The old school/original camp wants Slash/Duff/Izzy/Gilby and Matt or Steven 'popcorn' Adler. And they want em with a passion. The new/nu fans love Bucket/Finck/DJ & the others. Also alot of frustration with probably both camps is due to:

*Axl being basically gone from 1993-2000

*Axl not really being "available". No mainstream interviews, nothing. All of us would love a Kurt Loder type sit down.

*No promotion or anything. CD just dropped one day.

Great post.

One funny thing though....u say the album just dropped, with no promotion. While some forum members say it was the most promoted album of all time.

People look at all the issues differently depending on how big of an Axl fan they are or aren't.

But all in all, great post.

Definately,they are delusionally under the false impression that buying an album it a concert ticket somehow entitles them to advise the band about promotion,setlists,and personal matters that don't concern them.

Regrettably for them it doesn't work like that,ain't gonna happen.

EVERYBODY READ THIS !!! AND GET IT INTO YOUR FUCKING MINDS.. HUH !

Seriously...

Well clearly you give a fuck enough to keep responding. So who's the retard now?

And while your epeen is all hard because you think I was implying any sort of physical altercation, I seriously just want to have a spirited debate with you, in person, at the show. I like how you used the word "tough guy" and "approach me" though. I guess you give more of a fuck than you claim.

And again, perhaps if your cognition skills were sharper, you'd have read my sentences and understood that I was jesting. Oh riiiiiight, YOU take everything so seriously you actually deluded yourself into thinking I was literally going to bring a fuckin sign to the show. I like how you think you're all smart though, pointing out I wouldn't know who you are. LMAO

Ultimately though, I got the answer I'm looking for: you won't be at the Chicago show. I'm so fucking glad you have no idea. It's assholes like you who throw bottles at Axl. Anyway, as per usual, your posts show what a bitter, sullen, curmudgeon moaning whining crying bitch you really are.

He Shoots,He Scores!! Too funny and accurate.