Guns N' Roses: The tour is set to conclude with a New Year's Eve concert in a yet to be announced location.

Guest Gunns

I'm assuming that GNR's new tour will end in one of the largest venues that they can find. I'm going to guess California or New York as Guns loves to play in those cities. However it makes me sad that they are going to be ending the tour so soon. We've got what, only about half of the dates final destinations announced, going from October 28th to November 19th, which leaves a little over a month of GNR to perform, factor in the other dates that aren't set like Nashville, and you've got early December taken up. I'm assuming the rest of December will be the west coast then..... Well I guess I got my hopes up for nothing for a KY date. Oh well, congrats to all that will get the chance to se GNR this year, I was hoping for a longer tour though, I figured they would at leats tour through Feburary. Am I the only one that thinks that bands should do a 50 dates, 50 states tour instead of going to 5 dates in New York and 5 in California, just saying.

Where in Vegas do you think though. HOB isn't a chance

The Joint, The Pearl, MGM, Mandalay Bay, Thomas and Mack, Planet Hollywood, Red Rock Amplitheater......this IS Vegas....HOB is a pretty minor Venue out here compared to the rest.....

Also...the LAST FOUR shows in Vegas were at The Joint at the Hard Rock.....and they don't have anything booked yet...

I think the Joint will be good! I saw them in Vegas at the JOint in 06. I would love to the newly renovated Joint.