Still not convinced by Ashba

W. Adam S

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not for the life of me understand why anyone would have harsh words and criticisms about Ashba. He is the most exciting guitar player that I have seen, he has personality, rock n roll swagger and sensibility, a creative mind,

and a love for guns n roses. He wants to aspire into greatness with this band, and I think he will. You can tell that Axl is happy with him, because he knows that they have chemistry together. Axl is a musical prodigy, and ashba is the most exciting Gun n roses replacement on lead, since slash. He as an attention for detail and a profound love for what Axl is working on, and I think when these to minds get together we will have much to look forward too. I cannot help getting excited about what he can bring to the table.

Edited by mack10

Ashaba is an enthusiastic, talented old school blues rock player i dont mind that he looks silly and strikes the odd pose, bucket and fink looked far weirder but sounded killer - part of their creativity. besides i think ashba on a gnr record will surprise a lot of people.

If the band is working on an album which keeps the cool industrial electronic powerhouses like TWAT, prostitute, madagascar and the poisoned restraint of Chinese, better, IRS, riad but replaces the meeker sounding rockers with Ashba playing cool blues rock and the band letting it go astride some fun lyrics then i think we have reason to be cheerful!

and dont forget the General