Axl furious

montrealrocks

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The driver/passanger/fan is not opening the door for anyone, as it is clear he stands right in front of where the passenger would be trying to get out from. If you open the door for someone you walk back with the door, he does not do this. My guess is it is a fan asking for an autograph...

looked like the guy was from the media..there were security blocking the crowd from the door ad this guy just walked up and opened the door...and iheard Axl to say

"excuse me but i have to go now and Im running my normal late so please step aside" isnt that what you people heard???

The driver/passanger/fan is not opening the door for anyone, as it is clear he stands right in front of where the passenger would be trying to get out from. If you open the door for someone you walk back with the door, he does not do this. My guess is it is a fan asking for an autograph...

someone from inside the car yells "fuck you" then axl yells "get the fuck away from me you fuckin' idiont"... doesn't seem like he is yelling at the dude opening door, just slamming door and yelling at whoever is still in car... since front door is still open.

someone from inside the car yells "fuck you" then axl yells "get the fuck away from me you fuckin' idiont"... doesn't seem like he is yelling at the dude opening door, just slamming door and yelling at whoever is still in car... since front door is still open.

Yes, you got it

Hmmmm interesting...

Hey...I'm from Rosario...I know the girl who recorded the video. It was because the organization sucked big time in Rosario airport. They didn't have the door prepared.

The guy who was getting in the car is a local show producer

Edited by Ulises

Hey...I'm from Rosario...I know the girl who recorded the video. It was because the organization sucked big time in Rosario airport. They didn't have the door prepared.

thanks for clearing it up :thumbsup:

So who was Axl calling a 'fucking idiot"? The local show producer? For not having the airport doors organized for Axl?

The uploader explains it all in Spanish under the youtube video, translations?

I explain the situation:

Axl got in his car to the airport in Rosario, to take his private jet. The problem was that it had enabled the door by which he was to enter in particular, in addition to crying and histeriqueo a couple who always have to ruin things. I do not think the car had gone down ... But at least it would have been angry as well, since at first greeted him through the car and laughed a lot. Then the situation began to become angry ...

Then the car went to the main entrance of the airport. The security that we pushed for us to come and they could leave ... But it took all so much and became so dense that Axl got mad and ended all alone down the car ... That's what happened, nothing serious. It is known as bipolar Axl, and if the situation seemed to me funny. It was fun lol.

Edited by gunns5

Then the car went to the main entrance of the airport. The security that we pushed for us to come and they could leave ... But it took all so much and became so dense that Axl got mad and ended all alone down the car ... That's what happened, nothing serious. It is known as bipolar Axl, and if the situation seemed to me funny. It was fun lol.

MichelleHeartless 8 minutes ago

I explain the situation:

Axl got in his car to the airport in Rosario, to take his private jet. The problem was that it had enabled the door by which he was to enter in particular, in addition to crying and histeriqueo a couple who always have to ruin things. I do not think the car had gone down ... But at least it would have been angry as well, since at first greeted him through the car and laughed a lot. Then the situation began to become angry ...

well, that's the translation...

I explain the situation:

beat me

Edited by angrybananapeel