New tour video posted at tommystinson.com "¡The Three Amigos!"

gunsguy

¡The Three Amigos!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Minneapolis, MN

My peoples…

Here’s the 411 on my 911. Anyone got a vowel to spare? How about an Outback rewards card? Denny’s?

Alright, lets get serious for half a second here. Yes, I am playing at Target Center with GNR tonight (Sunday). Then I am playing with a few of my friends from GNR on Monday night at the Fine Line in Minneapolis, the proceeds of which will benefit Timkatec, the trade school in Haiti that I will forever try to help. The amount of money that I raised in 2010 with my auction did more for this school than I could ever have imagined and I am forever grateful to those who participated.

Also, I’ll be playing an in-store at Reckless Records in Chicago’s fashionable Wicker Park neighborhood at 4PM on Tuesday Nov. 15.

At my show in Minneapolis I will have for the first time One Man Mutiny vinyl and hoodies, as well as CDs and t-shirts to sell. It should be a gas no matter what your preference.

I’m looking forward to seeing all of you out there this week, but in the meantime enjoy this little film about our adventures in Mexico recently…

Love,

t

here is the video:

check out his site for more happnin's: http://tommystinson.com/