Gnr Magazine Lot/Tab Book For Sale,Etc.

Estrangedfx

Hey,Guys.I'm trying to sell some of my GNR stuff to make it to the LA and Vegas shows coming up.Please let me know if anyone's interested.I also have a set of 4 vintage GNR patches,clippings,Appetite For Conversation on Vinyl and more.Please respond if interested.Thanks.Oh,and I have a TON of more clippings (not pictured).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290632313545?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

DSC02647.jpg

DSC02642.jpg

DSC02559.jpg

DSC01789.jpg

Edited by Estrangedfx

If you still haven't sold your stuff by the time I get paid again (december 1st) I'm definetly interested in the magazines and the shirt. But december 1st may be too late for you?

RocketQueen - The shirt is yours whenever you get paid,and I was only gonna ask like,$15 or $20 for it.It's a bootleg shirt,but a cool one.Awesome logo on the back,too.I'll post more pics later on.As for the magazines,I have 'em listed on Ebay right now,but I'm sure they won't sell.So yeah,if you want to PM me a price you have in mind for all 4 magazines + the shirt,I'll hold off till Dec 1'st for ya.Thanks for your interest. :) Oh,and were there any other magazines or shirts you were looking for? I have plenty more.

Here's the back of the longsleeve Axl/Slash shirt.

DSC01794.jpg

Edited by Estrangedfx

I tried to PM you but it said you can't recieve new messages, maybe your inbox is full?

Here's what I wanted to ask in the PM:

What size is the shirt? I'm a tall girl so I can handle a medium in guy size maybe even a large but an XL will be too big for me so that's why I'm asking.

The tabs book I'm not interested in as I can't play any instrument, only very little guitar, but the three mags in the picture I'm very interested in.

You say you have other magazines as well; do you have a list of them? I'd be interested in magazines with Axl mostly (got tons of Slash ones already which I'm thinking of selling myself anyways) like cover stories with him and interviews.

Do you have other shirts as well? Do you have pictures of them?

What size is the shirt? I'm a tall girl so I can handle a medium in guy size maybe even a large but an XL will be too big for me so that's why I'm asking.

The tabs book I'm not interested in as I can't play any instrument, only very little guitar, but the three mags in the picture I'm very interested in.

You say you have other magazines as well; do you have a list of them? I'd be interested in magazines with Axl mostly (got tons of Slash ones already which I'm thinking of selling myself anyways) like cover stories with him and interviews.

Do you have other shirts as well? Do you have pictures of them?

The shirt I posted is probably between a small/medium in Mens.Sorry,one tag is still on there but not the one with the size.It's long and kinda think looking,possibly even a girls shirt.As for the others I have that I'm willing to part with - I'll post pics later on today.As for my other magazines,I'm actually running low.Aside from the ones I posted,I have that 1999 issue of Spin - "What The World Needs Now Is W. Axl Rose" cover story,but I have plenty of Axl pictures/articles and clippings.Some really nice Axl shots.I'll post pics of those too this afternoon.So check back later and they should be posted.

Edited by Estrangedfx

All right, I'll be patiently waiting on the pix then :)

Uploading pics of the shirts now.Let me know which you like,if any,and I'll tell you the sizes and stuff.Oh,and I do have the People 1994 Axl cover story,but unfortunately,it's the cover and individual pages.All pages are intact,except one which I clipped something neatly out of.I still have that Ebay listing for the clippings on my first response,and I found a bunch more last night.

Edited by Estrangedfx

The black one is a medium in mint condition.The white is alot older,and has a few tiny dark spots on the back (looks like pen or oil),but because of the collage type design,they aren't noticable.That one says XL,but because it's 100% cotton,it's definitely like a medium/large.I'd say more towards medium,though.Here's a better shot of the white one,front and back.Notice the spots I mentioned between the large "Guns N" on the back.

DSC02699.jpg

DSC02698.jpg

Edited by Estrangedfx

I'd like just the black medium t-shirt :) how much do you want for that?

Thanks for offering the clippings but I don't collect clippings anymore sorry, so I'll just buy the three magazines in the picture :) How much for the 3 magazines?

Also, I just noticed that you on ebay only ship to the US, does the same apply in this thread? Cause I live in Europe. It's not a problem for me as I'm used to buying stuff from the US online and I have paypal but just wanted to make sure you know I don't live in the US and the things needs to be shipped to Europe (I live in Denmark) Is that cool with you?

I'd like just the black medium t-shirt :) how much do you want for that?

Thanks for offering the clippings but I don't collect clippings anymore sorry, so I'll just buy the three magazines in the picture :) How much for the 3 magazines?

Also, I just noticed that you on ebay only ship to the US, does the same apply in this thread? Cause I live in Europe. It's not a problem for me as I'm used to buying stuff from the US online and I have paypal but just wanted to make sure you know I don't live in the US and the things needs to be shipped to Europe (I live in Denmark) Is that cool with you?

Yeah,I can ship internationally.No problem.I just hate to do it sometimes because international shipping costs are so pricey,but as long as ya don't mind that (I can provide you with a receipt once I ship them),then yeah.To make things easier,we can just lump the 3 magazines and the black shirt together.Umm,I'm not sure on a price.I like to be fair because we're all GNR fans here,so just throw out a price (not including shipping) and we'll come to some kind of agreement.I'm reasonable. :)

A price for the black long sleeve, the black t-shirt and 3 mags? Okay... Well, you mentioned 15$ for the long sleeve one which is fine with me, so what about 10$ for the black t-shirt and 20$ for the 3 magazines? So 45$ in total? (not including shipping) Does that sound fair?

How about $50 instead? Only because I'm tryin to make money back to put towards Christmas and well,that interview magazine alone cost me $30 when I bought it years ago on Ebay.

A price for the black long sleeve, the black t-shirt and 3 mags? Okay... Well, you mentioned 15$ for the long sleeve one which is fine with me, so what about 10$ for the black t-shirt and 20$ for the 3 magazines? So 45$ in total? (not including shipping) Does that sound fair?

How about $50 instead? Only because I'm tryin to make money back to put towards Christmas and well,that interview magazine alone cost me $30 when I bought it years ago on Ebay.

Sure, 50$ is okay :)

You want the money via paypal or?

Edited by RocketQueen1985

Sure, 50$ is okay :)

You want the money via paypal or?

Well,I'm not sure about shipping costs yet.Let me know when you'd like to pay (paypal is perfect) and I'll try to calculate shipping.

Im getting paid on wensday so I can pay you there. Send me a pm with your paypal and the total amount including shipping and I will send you the money :)

Yeah,Wednesday is perfectly fine.But as you know,international shipping costs are not cheap,and I'm sending more than usual - The 2 t-shirts and 3 magazines.I've tried the usps/shipping calculator thing before,and it's never accurate.So I won't really know until I ship it out on Wednesday or Thursday.I just don't want you to think I'm cheating you when I give you the total,which will likely be well over $65.00.I trust you enough to ship before you pay,and I will provide you with my receipt of the post office transaction.Just let me know how you'd like to work it.Thanks!

You mean it'll be around $65 for the shirts+magazines+shipping right? Not $65 dollars just for shipping right?

And thanks for trusting me, really appreciate it :)

Sorry,I didn't mean to confuse you.We agreed on the $50 for the 2 shirts and 3 magazines,but I still dont know what shipping will cost.It could be $10,which would bring the total to $60.If shipping costs $25,then it'll be a total of $75.You get what I'm sayin.I'm just not sure yet.I'll go sometime before Wednesday or Thursday and bring everything I have to ship to the post office and get an exact amount for shipping.Then when ya get paid,we can do it through Paypal and I'll ship the stuff out to ya.

Getting paid tomorrow so just PM me with the total amount and your paypal when you can :)

Will do.I'll probably head to the post office tomorrow morning or afternoon.I'll try getting a tracking number for your package,but I'm not sure if they offer that service for international orders.If they don't,I'll scan my receipt and post it so you know I mailed it.Oh,and as for my Paypal,I'm pretty sure you just send it with my e-mail,right? I'm at Raygiordanox@hotmail.com

I can't remember if thats how transfers to paypal work.Ha.I'll figure it out by tomorrow.Thanks again.Update ya in the morning. :)