Pre-Sale Passcode For Today??

Estrangedfx

Password is GNRNYE

Umm.Thats the password for the Vegas show,isnt it? GNRNYE = Dec 31'st.Not Dec 21'st. Just checked their Facebook again,and thats for the Vegas show.Unless I'm mistaken.I'm looking for the Inglewood,Forum show fanclub password,which nobody seems to know.

Im looking for the same Estrangedfx. Odd to me that it hasnt been posted in their FB page yet...

Im looking for the same Estrangedfx. Odd to me that it hasnt been posted in their FB page yet...

I just called Ticketmaster and they have no information on the pre-sales,only Mondays public sale.I tried messaging Fernando on FB,but haven't gotten a response yet.Hell,I even resorted to posting at HTGTH to try to get Jarmo to confirm a passcode for us.Again,nothing.I hate it that the ONE show I can actually go to,we have no pre-sale info on.I am beyond frustrated. :(

I feel the same way man. Why is it the one show that I can go to has nothing. I have been waiting for them to announce a CA show forever. Now there is one and no presale info!!

I just probably made a mistake and bought 1 ticket for the NYE Vegas show,Gen Admission.$113 gone,unless I can find ANYBODY to go with me to Vegas.I live about an hour South of LA in Orange County.Anybody interested??

I feel the same way man. Why is it the one show that I can go to has nothing. I have been waiting for them to announce a CA show forever. Now there is one and no presale info!!

I just probably made a mistake and bought 1 ticket for the NYE Vegas show,Gen Admission.$113 gone,unless I can find ANYBODY to go with me to Vegas.I live about an hour South of LA in Orange County.Anybody interested??

TM was advertising a 3 day return window...or something, with the NYE tickets.

TM was advertising a 3 day return window...or something, with the NYE tickets.

Oh,okay.Thats cool.But in reality,it shouldn't be too hard finding someone here who will need a GA ticket for the Vegas show,right?