Best Videos From This Tour So Far??

Estrangedfx

Hey everyone.So my Sister and all my friends are super skeptical about seeing GNR in LA and Vegas because all they hear is negative shit from people who never saw the band,but unfortunately,caught wind of the horrific RIR performance.So what I'm trying to do is find the best videos I can to convince them of Axl/this bands greatness.I know there were 1 or 2 excellent quality versions of Estranged.I'm also looking for an A+ Jungle,Street Of Dreams,This I Love,and so on.If anybody could point me in the right direction,it would be much appreciated.Thanks! :)

Yeah,I know all that,but as GNR fans,I was just thinking somebody had a few videos in mind in particular.I was really referring to the best "vocal" performance videos.Obviously,some are better than others and pro-shot doesn't always equal great - i.e. RIR.Thanks for the sarcasm. :)

Yeah,I know all that,but as GNR fans,I was just thinking somebody had a few videos in mind in particular.I was really referring to the best "vocal" performance videos.Obviously,some are better than others and pro-shot doesn't always equal great - i.e. RIR.Thanks for the sarcasm. :)

I hear ya pal... ?.