Hate to be bothersome but my PMs dont work

sailaway

Since the forum came back online,I'm unable to send PMs on either of my phones,or my laptop,I've tried everything and its no emergency,was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing this.

Got: Blackberry w/FireFox

Droid evoshift w/ skyfire

Dell inspirion w/ FireFox Beta

You indicated this problem before the server change, perhaps there is an issue on your end? Will leave this up so any other users can report the same thing if there is any.

I cannot replicate a problem with the pm system.

Thanks,I'm recieving status alerts,and alerted when I get comments,but for some strange reason can't pm.

I'll tinker with it on my end :)

You indicated this problem before the server change, perhaps there is an issue on your end? Will leave this up so any other users can report the same thing if there is any.

Thanks,I'm recieving status alerts,and alerted when I get comments,but for some strange reason can't pm.

Let me know what you find out. Oh and about your thread title, these issues are genuine and are not bothersome to the staff. I am happy you are reporting any problems, otherwise we may never see them ourselves.

Let me know what you find out. Oh and about your thread title, these issues are genuine and are not bothersome to the staff. I am happy you are reporting any problems, otherwise we may never see them ourselves.

I can now reply to PMs,but still can't initiate them,that is fine,I can live with that.

Did you recieve the info I sent? No need to answer here :)

I hate to bother you guys about minor issues,you have enough people complaining about damn near everything,and you guys are working with no pay,and few thanks.

Anytime I can help,feel free to contact me :thumbsup:

I can´t read my pms either. I get the notifications and when I click on the pm I want to read it says this:

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10229] We could not determine which message you were attempting to view.

And I also get the "Array" error when I try to respond to pms.

Am getting an "Array" error now, send me a PM got some info I need to relay :)