VIP tickets for European shows

I hope we'll get an email when they know exact times, and we don't have to check the website, they(GroundCTRL) are kinda vague about it...

Apparently you get an email 48 hours before the show giving full details of times, where to go etc. I can't remember where I read that, but it was very recently.

Just don't forget to print and take the confirmation with you, along with your ticket.

And Photo ID :D

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a VIP for myself and the missus in 2006 for Wembley gig and we were very disappointed. Got a poster, a dinner which was muck and side row seats with a shit view. It said backstage access on then package which wasn't true.

Never again, it's much better being apart of the crowd and being down in the pit

I got a VIP for myself and the missus in 2006 for Wembley gig and we were very disappointed. Got a poster, a dinner which was muck and side row seats with a shit view. It said backstage access on then package which wasn't true.

Never again, it's much better being apart of the crowd and being down in the pit

You're not apart from the crowd, there'll never be enough vip's to fill the pit, that's my experience.

About bringing the confirmation... I have bought vip for 2 shows, but I can only print out 1 confirmation with details. I contacted someone from gunsnroses.com and he said that you don't really need to print out anything, as long as you bring your ID with the name under which you ordered? Little bit strange imo. I want both printed, so I'm going to contact them again.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, I officially swallowed some pride, and with all the excitement of the tour I creamed in and got VIP to 1st June show. So, what time do I go to the box office? and is it the same one as everyone else? I got an email receipt and one from paypal but no instruction, anyone clarify?

Im also going on my own which suck ass, but managing to get people to the other 6 shows with me is pretty good going, so any volunteers to take my camera for a few snaps of me and the band at the meet & greet are welcome to come forward x_rudolph.gif

Okay, I officially swallowed some pride, and with all the excitement of the tour I creamed in and got VIP to 1st June show. So, what time do I go to the box office? and is it the same one as everyone else? I got an email receipt and one from paypal but no instruction, anyone clarify?

Im also going on my own which suck ass, but managing to get people to the other 6 shows with me is pretty good going, so any volunteers to take my camera for a few snaps of me and the band at the meet & greet are welcome to come forward x_rudolph.gif

You will get an email 48 hours before the show giving full details of timings / where to go etc. I'm going to 1 June (seat ticket) but am going VIP to Rotterdam, otherwise I'd meet up with you - unless you can sneak me in of course! :lol: . Don't worry, you will be fine - just give us an update on what exactly happens at these M&G's!

You will get an email 48 hours before the show giving full details of timings / where to go etc. I'm going to 1 June (seat ticket) but am going VIP to Rotterdam, otherwise I'd meet up with you - unless you can sneak me in of course! :lol: . Don't worry, you will be fine - just give us an update on what exactly happens at these M&G's!

Will do, but Im sure many others will on the shows leading up to mine anyway. Im worried cause some guy who went to the moscow VIP didn't get early entry and never got an email with instructions, i also never read anything about recieving and email 48 hours before question.gif

Will do, but Im sure many others will on the shows leading up to mine anyway. Im worried cause some guy who went to the moscow VIP didn't get early entry and never got an email with instructions, i also never read anything about recieving and email 48 hours before question.gif

Go to the Guns n Roses website and send a message to the Ground(ctrl) support - http://support.groundctrl.com/faq - on the drop-down list, choose "VIP Packages" then click on "No, I still need help" - you will be prompted to log on. Then fill in the box with your question. When I did that they responded the same day. I'm going to print out my email confirmation and also email Ground (ctrl) if I haven't heard anything by the Friday beforehand - not sure if they work on Saturdays! Make sure you take photo ID with you on the day!

Edited by BumbleBum

Go to the Guns n Roses website and send a message to the Ground(ctrl) support - http://support.groundctrl.com/faq - on the drop-down list, choose "VIP Packages" then click on "No, I still need help" - you will be prompted to log on. Then fill in the box with your question. When I did that they responded the same day. I'm going to print out my email confirmation and also email Ground (ctrl) if I haven't heard anything by the Friday beforehand - not sure if they work on Saturdays! Make sure you take photo ID with you on the day!

That guy in Russia did the same, but didn't receive any information....

That guy in Russia did the same, but didn't receive any information....

Damn! Did he miss it? That would be just awful. Have there been any reports back yet from anyone who has been at a M&G in Russia? I just wondered if Axl had turned up as there are one or two pics about of him with fans.

I'm getting worried now, I've made sure I've got the Ground(ctrl) email and telephone numbers (although they're US) in my contacts. Hope they get it right for the next one!