My band's album came out today.

Graeme

Interesting stuff Graeme! I listened to all of the tracks and my favorites are Over the Edge and Never Run. You the singer?

I am indeed (the male one, I should add), glad you like Never Run! I wrote that one :)!

Interesting stuff Graeme! I listened to all of the tracks and my favorites are Over the Edge and Never Run. You the singer?

I am indeed (the male one, I should add), glad you like Never Run! I wrote that one :)!

That's awesome. I like your voice! Its different from what I would normally hear on the radiooo. Well congratulations on your first album. Its great. Keep rocking! rock3

That's very unique, I really liked the chorus effect on The Blue Crows. It's really deep and dimensional.

Was Never Run played in Drop D? The main riff sounded a bit lower than Eb or Standard E.

No, it's actually all in standard... I was really pleased with how solid the riff sounded, that being the case. Even the breakdown halfway through was all in standard, it's all in the tone and the contrast between heavy and melodic bits I think! Thrilled you like it man :D.

Turn down that female singer a bit she's too loud on The Blue Crows. Like not drown her out but just a bit lower and that would have an awesome Layne/Jerry from AIC kinda feel to it. I despise your band name but you make really good music man. Can you get like a hard copy anywhere. I hate downloaded music.

Edited by Brother Morphine

Turn down that female singer a bit she's too loud on The Blue Crows. Like not drown her out but just a bit lower and that would have an awesome Layne/Jerry from AIC kinda feel to it. I despise your band name but you make really good music man. Can you get like a hard copy anywhere. I hate downloaded music.

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I honestly think if they turned their vocal style to something like this they turn out some phenomenal shit instead of the "I sing, then you sing" kinda thing they got currently.

Hah, you should have heard the initial mixes! I was virtually inaudible and Rach was cranked on pretty much every track, we reckon the guy producing had a slight hard-on for her... Glad you like what we've done though! All the positive feedback's been very cool and really appreciated. As for a physical copy? We don't really have the technology or the money to do up some CD versions at the moment... in the unlikely event it takes off we'll do our best!

Thanks again guys! (Sandy, let me know what you think, stat!)

• 4 weeks later...