Guns N Roses Comic Book

I don't know the year published because I don't want to take it out of the plastic.

gnrcomic2.jpg

gnrcomic1.jpg

I have a price in mind so make me an offer I can't refuse. Shipping is priority flat rate at $5.75

Worth about $5-$10 U.S. at least 6th edition which is availible all over. To be more value you need 1st edition.

I would just hang on to it as it is a cool item (I also own it)

The value is what someone would pay for it, ebay has these on the site all day long as they produced so many at the time, being sealed does not ad value in this case unfortunatly

Edited by gunsguy

I don't know the year published because I don't want to take it out of the plastic.

gnrcomic2.jpg

gnrcomic1.jpg

I have a price in mind so make me an offer I can't refuse. Shipping is priority flat rate at $5.75

Worth about $5-$10 U.S. at least 6th edition which is availible all over. To be more value you need 1st edition.

I would just hang on to it as it is a cool item (I also own it)

The value is what someone would pay for it, ebay has these on the site all day long as they produced so many at the time, being sealed does not ad value in this case unfortunatly

Well someone said that about my flyers and I sold them to someone in Australia for $35.00 plus shipping...and it's the only one up on ebay at this time so I will see. It doesn't cost me anything to list it there.

Ya never know, I can count 10 on the first page of search results on my ebay page. Go ahead and try you aint hurting no one :)

There wasn't any when I listed it because I looked...besides it's free and everyone on here seems that they are nickpicking on everything and I am just trying to make money to get out of this state because of my husband's health. He had a small heart attack last week and didn't even know it. It's the only reason I'm selling my different collections.

If anyone cares, my cause on facebook about what is going on my disaster of life is

Raising Money to Move Out of State for Health reasons