Apocalyptic Love t-shirt

vaida

Was in Canterbury, UK today. There was a guy walking down the street wearing a white t-shirt. On the front was the cover art from Apocalyptic Love. It works well as a t-shirt, and makes a change from black t-shirt. I have no idea if the t-shirt was official.

In double whammy, I popped into a pub for a beer, and they were playing By The Sword, a track from Slash's previous album. Its the first time I've heard a track from any of Slash's solo albums played in a pub.

Edited by vaida

Was in Canterbury, UK today. There was a guy walking down the street wearing a white t-shirt. On the front was the cover art from Apocalyptic Love. It works well as a t-shirt, and makes a change from black t-shirt. I have no idea if the t-shirt was official.

In double whammy, I popped into a pub for a beer, and they were playing By The Sword, a track from Slash's previous album. Its the first time I've heard a track from any of Slash's solo albums played in a pub.

there are 2 official white t-shirts with the cover artwork, one black n white, the other full colour.

there are 2 official white t-shirts with the cover artwork, one black n white, the other full colour.

The art is great. I might pick one of those up, the colour one.

I've got two tour shirts...one is the colour Apocolyptic cover and the other is the top hat skull one.

(I was tempted to get the Ramones logo-style shirt...might in July).

The cd version I got from Newbusry comics (that came with the autographed booklet) also had a special card inserted in the sleeve with a code to enter online...it gets you the white A L shirt for free,you just pay the shipping...which for me, was only six bucks.