Tokyo 2007 - the forgotten GNR show

When the 2009-2010 Guns N' Roses tour kicked off with their longest show ever in Tokyo, we were ecstatic. And to top it off, the in-ear monitor audio of that show leaked online!

Axl's voice was shaky on a bunch of songs, but by the end of the night he turned in a few amazing performances (

).

Now, what everyone forgets is that the 2006-2007 tour ended in Japan, and in-ear monitor mixes from two of those shows in Tokyo and Osaka also leaked online.

The Osaka audio is unfortunately mediocre quality, but the Tokyo audio is clear as day - and oh my word, Axl's vocals are amazing.

It's probably because this is the end of the tour, but Axl's control here is *amazing*.

Tell me this does not sound like it was recorded in-studio:

It's a shame that this show/bootleg gets forgotten about, especially these days when we're longing for Axl's old voice after hearing the current tour.

I give you the entire Tokyo show in its entirety:

Tokyo, Japan - 7/18/2007

Edited by Freddie Mercury's Ghost

When the 2009-2010 Guns N' Roses tour kicked off with their longest show ever in Tokyo, we were ecstatic. And to top it off, the in-ear monitor audio of that show leaked online!

Axl's voice was shaky on a bunch of songs, but by the end of the night he turned in a few amazing performances (

).

Now, what everyone forgets is that the 2006-2007 tour ended in Japan, and in-ear monitor mixes from two of those shows in Tokyo and Osaka also leaked online.

The Osaka audio is unfortunately mediocre quality, but the Tokyo audio is clear as day - and oh my word, Axl's vocals are amazing.

It's probably because this is the end of the tour, but Axl's control here is *amazing*.

Tell me this does not sound like it was recorded in-studio:

It's a shame that this show/bootleg gets forgotten about, especially these days when we're longing for Axl's old voice after hearing the current tour.

I give you the entire Tokyo show in its entirety:

that is some sich shit right their best IRS ever

Guest Broskirose

Weird, I have audio of this show but it sounds much different quality wise. Much quieter but the quality is good. Were their two different sources for this show?

It's really a great show vocally wise, and no one should forget that history was made when Axl decided to finally bring back Don't Cry.

It's a real shame there are so few videos around from those shows.

God I miss Axl's mighty rasp....