Marc: Would Axl ever consider a partial reunion?

Marc--

It is obvious that Axl and Slash will never reunite, at least to me. There's too much baggage and hate there. But Axl doesn't seem to hate any of the other guys and they don't really hate him.

As such, could you ever see a situation where Izzy or Duff or even Gilby would rejoin GN'R as it is, or that Axl would invite Izzy or Duff to rejoin? Given that he has no issues that we're aware of with them and they've all played with him--Knowing them all, do you think it'd ever be considered?

Basically the GN'R lineup would be then: Axl, DJ, Bumblefoot, Izzy, Duff, Frank, Dizzy, Chris. It'd be a reunion of three out of five of the UYI lineup. Could that idea ever happen?

Ideally, at least, you could have Izzy working with Axl in the studio, writing, if he didn't want to play live. And maybe you could have Gilby play live to fill in as he has done many times. It'd add a lot of legitimacy to the band and bring back a songwriting team that wrote a lot of classic songs and a bassist who helped define the classic era GN'R's sound. Talk to Axl about it, please?

Marc--

It is obvious that Axl and Slash will never reunite, at least to me. There's too much baggage and hate there. But Axl doesn't seem to hate any of the other guys and they don't really hate him.

As such, could you ever see a situation where Izzy or Duff or even Gilby would rejoin GN'R as it is, or that Axl would invite Izzy or Duff to rejoin? Given that he has no issues that we're aware of with them and they've all played with him--Knowing them all, do you think it'd ever be considered?

Basically the GN'R lineup would be then: Axl, DJ, Bumblefoot, Izzy, Duff, Frank, Dizzy, Chris. It'd be a reunion of three out of five of the UYI lineup. Could that idea ever happen?

Ideally, at least, you could have Izzy working with Axl in the studio, writing, if he didn't want to play live. And maybe you could have Gilby play live to fill in as he has done many times. It'd add a lot of legitimacy to the band and bring back a songwriting team that wrote a lot of classic songs and a bassist who helped define the classic era GN'R's sound. Talk to Axl about it, please?

Izzy and Duff will always do a gig. I don't think Axl would work with Gilby because he doesn't need him.. Izzy and Duff would not do something bigger then a gig here and there with out Slash being involved.

It's good to know that Duff and Izzy wouldn't betray Slash

I don't think it would be about betraying Slash. I think to them it wouldn't be the same with out him. It just wouldn't feel right to what they remember it being.

Couldn't agree more.